M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
I saw your post somehwere else (cant remember) with a link...
I never found it with my searches, although I had found a few mag articles. :clap2:

·
Registered
817 Posts
I've been spreadin' the word on VolusiaRiders.com/BoulevardRiders.com. JUst doin' my part, brotha. ;D

·
Registered
1,552 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Lamonster said:
I know I have it on www.BigBikeRiders.com and I have the pictures on Frappr but how are the rest of you guys finding us? Word of mouth or what?
I found it on the 10th at VTXOA sight. I Have a vtx1800. Don't see a 109 in my future but the excitement of
everybody getting there new rides and there ideas to customize them is GREAT to watch :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :beer2: :beer2: :beer2:

·
Registered
543 Posts
I was searching like crazy,and was on another site about Yam Warriors,someone showed Lamont on a 109,and I new a site was comming.Luck I found you,I typed 109.com. For some reason Cruisers are judge by their performance more than their ability to cruise.The motorcycle industry just don't get it.We want power

·
Registered
7 Posts
I think I found a post on VTXOA where someone had a pic in their signature with the URL on it. It took me quite a bit of time to find the site up until that point. I had stumbled accross it previously, and it took quite a bit of work to find it again. I found this site virtually unsearchable on yahoo using various seach qualifiers.

·
Registered
36 Posts
PowerSportsNetwork.com, where LaMonster replied to a posting for an M109R "first ride" review. His posting included a link to this site. Excellent work LaMonster. Great tips by all. Thank you.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I did a search on M109R Exhaust and we came up on page two of Google. I'm pretty happy that we show up at all seeing the site is so new. Type in VTX on Google and you can see that it's only a matter of time before we have the number one site for the M109R if folks keep showing up and posting here. :D Thanks to all of you for making this a great site. 8)

·
Registered
525 Posts
From the VTX forums.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts