Votes: 0 0.0%
  • all of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lamont, I know that this is a motorcycle site but I needed to vent. My team, Houston Texans, are so terrible that I wanted the whole wide M109R web to know it. Thanks for allowing me to blow steam. :edit:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rammer1 said:
Coming from a Dallas Cowboy fan :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :clap2: :clap2: :a20: :a20: :#1: :#1:
Gee, thanks for not stomping on our grave! :edit:

But then again, I do actually have 31 favorite teams in the NFL. Whoever is playing Da Cowboys!!!!!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
203 Posts
OYChoppa said:
Gee, thanks for not stomping on our grave! :edit:

But then again, I do actually have 31 favorite teams in the NFL. Whoever is playing Da Cowboys!!!!!! :bigthumbsup:
No, actually, you have two favorite teams, the Texans and whoever is playing the cowboys.

No problem, you can't always choose who you like. And it's not your fault their losers lol lol lol

:cop: :hot: :a20: :#1:

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
At least they beat the Cowboys in their first game ever! been downhill since then. Got to see them play the ravens the first season at Reliant Stadium! they almost won that one

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BlkM109r said:
At least they beat the Cowboys in their first game ever! been downhill since then. Got to see them play the ravens the first season at Reliant Stadium! they almost won that one
Yeah, 19 - 10. Remember this play? Carr back to pass, he throws to Miller, he dive's, ROCK AND ROLL, TOUCHDOWN TEXANS. Oh yeah, the first ever touchdown by the Texans in their very first game in front of a national audience on ESPN against the despised Cowboys. 19-10 baby, 19-10. That's all that matters. 1-15 is ok, just beat the Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
I remember it like it was yesterday. I even teared up a little at the end of the game. By far the greatest moment in Texans history. Nice to see someone from north of the border (Red River), who like the Texans.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Atleast your team isn't like mine.They do really good through the season, looking like they will go to the super bowl,and then decide to take a sheet in the play-offs.Go Colts,I need to put my foot through the TV one more time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

·
Yea, the Colts beat my beloved Jags today....but the Jags owned them up until the middle of the 3rd then it was down hill from there.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Silver Odessea said:
Atleast your team isn't like mine.They do really good through the seaso, looking like they will go to the super bowl,and then decide to take a sheet in the play-offs.Go Colts,I need to put my foot through the TV one more time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey I know how that feels. Do you remember the Houston Oilers. The biggest choke job of all time against the Bills. Every year for eight years we made the playoffs only to choke it away to Buffalo and Denver, and KC, etc, etc......... The Oilers OWNED the Cowboys every time we played them. Makes you think about all those times the Cowboys lost to Pittsburgh, they also would have lost to the Oilers. Even with Aikman, Smith, Moose, and that crack head Michael Irvin, they always got their butts handed to them by Warren Moon and the Run and Shoot offense along with the "House Of Pain" defense. I think the Cowboys were extremely lucky not to have to play the Oilers in the Superbowl.

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
OY, lived in Houston for 2 yrs and worked at a design firm downtown. We lived in Spring, just outside of the Woodlands. That's where we picked up the fandom for the Texans. Only place i've ever lived with a professional team. Got to see a few Astros games to but never made it to the Rockets before we moved back to Okla.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ppridgen1 said:
Don't you have a Teaxas board for this? :joke:
Yes we do, just wanted ALL the nation to feel our pain. :joke: Of course, they know our pain in Miami.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BlkM109r said:
OY, lived in Houston for 2 yrs and worked at a design firm downtown. We lived in Spring, just outside of the Woodlands. That's where we picked up the fandom for the Texans. Only place i've ever lived with a professional team. Got to see a few Astros games to but never made it to the Rockets before we moved back to Okla.
I know where that is. I live between The Woodlands and Conroe off FM 1488. If you ever get down here again send me a PM and we can hook up for a ride.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I hope my Redskins continue to play that way. let me put it another way I hope we can get that kinda production against other teams, especially those from Texas. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
296 Posts
As bad as they are , as bad as they may EVER get ......they will NEVER be worse than the SPOILERS , I mean Oilers , I mean Titans were. Bud Adams was the worst ...... tried to love em for years but that all time worse comeback/loss to Buffaloe in the playoffs way back sealed the deal for me. I do like the Texans but was really expectin' a little more of them so far this year.....the season is young.... ;)

·
Registered
57 Posts
i don't know if it's more than any team could suck, i happen to be an Oakland Raider fan we are just as bad.
can't run the ball, can't throw the ball and when they do nobody catches it.
can't play defence. owners is so old i don't know if he's still alive or if they prop him and use servos to make him move. (sorry just venting) i feel your pain.

·
Registered
76 Posts
blue streak said:
i don't know if it's more than any team could suck, i happen to be an Oakland Raider fan we are just as bad.
can't run the ball, can't throw the ball and when they do nobody catches it.
can't play defence. owners is so old i don't know if he's still alive or if they prop him and use servos to make him move. (sorry just venting) i feel your pain.
I saw a game at the RCA dome when the Oakland Raiders come to town.I will tell you those are some of the craziest fans I have ever seen.These fans looked like they were in the band Gwar.Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Silver Odessea said:
I saw a game at the RCA dome when the Oakland Raiders come to town.I will tell you those are some of the craziest fans I have ever seen.These fans looked like they were in the band Gwar.Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+1

1 - 20 of 24 Posts