M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's few of us riding on this Sunday before we goto the Renegade Classic event that evening. Everyone is welcomed and more riders the better...

Here's the planned route:

* Meet at Denny's at 45 & Cypresswood for breakfast at 8am or 9am.
* 45 South to Beltway 8
* Beltway 8 East & South to 90 (there will be no tolls on this part of the Beltway)
* 90 East to 146 (Dayton)
* 146 South to 646
* 646 East (3-4 blocks) to Noah's Ark for lunch/snacks.....
* If going to Renegade Classics, take 646 West to 45, then head North
* If going home, you're on your own and better know how to get there!

·
Registered
572 Posts
ConnRadd said:
There's few of us riding on this Sunday before we goto the Renegade Classic event that evening. Everyone is welcomed and more riders the better...

Here's the planned route:

* Meet at Denny's at 45 & Cypresswood for breakfast at 8am or 9am.
* 45 South to Beltway 8
* Beltway 8 East & South to 90 (there will be no tolls on this part of the Beltway)
* 90 East to 146 (Dayton)
* 146 South to 646
* 646 East (3-4 blocks) to Noah's Ark for lunch/snacks.....
* If going to Renegade Classics, take 646 West to 45, then head North
* If going home, you're on your own and better know how to get there!
Wow, what an early start of the day... but sounds fun...

I think I have a party for a great aunt tomorrow though, so not sure I could make the ride :(

Let me find out though, need to keep this route in mind though, as it sounds FUN to ride sometime :)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You guys missed out, had great time riding on Sunday. We left Denny's at 10:30am and was in Bacliff at Noah's Ark around 12:30pm for lunch and cool off. Then left there around 2 ish and went to "The Spot" Galveston. Nice little place to hang out and have a few drinks. After that, we went to Renegade's. Free Beer, Free Food, and music. I would say it peeked up to about 150 bikes there. I met BigBen up there and looked around, he even won a bag for the bike. Nice guy that he is, he gave it to one of the riders that I was with... :bigthumbsup:
I was at the house close to 7:30pm... All day fun!

Not to turn this into a bragging post, but hard to resist. I was with a bunch of VTX riders, good group of people, which I noticed that the M109R was getting a lot more looks and comments than the VTX's...

·
Registered
572 Posts
Not bragging at all, just stating the facts man ;)

It was funny, our two silvers (the fastest color and best to represent the 109) were sitting there side by side... and all these HD guys came up...

I think Connradd would have left 30 minutes before that, if he hadn't been stuck there answering all them questions ;) LOL

:)

·
Registered
343 Posts
BigBen said:
Not bragging at all, just stating the facts man ;)

It was funny, our two silvers (the fastest color and best to represent the 109) were sitting there side by side... and all these HD guys came up...

I think Connradd would have left 30 minutes before that, if he hadn't been stuck there answering all them questions ;) LOL

:)
:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was a real treat talking to those guys about our bikes... I'm sure there was several HD people that gave us the evil eye, but could care less. I think Renegade Classic is going to have this event only a monthly schedule. Be cool to get several of us out there...

·
Registered
243 Posts
Sorry I missed boys, I will be there next time... By the way conradd I put in the JSM and opened up the pipes. We should meet up so you can see the difference... Maybe this week...

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Spankster said:
Sorry I missed boys, I will be there next time... By the way conradd I put in the JSM and opened up the pipes. We should meet up so you can see the difference... Maybe this week...
Like to check it bro! Maybe do something on the north side this week...

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wife and I can do a Meet N Greet. Be harder to for us to go out riding....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts