Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is to get a head count for the Houston/DFW (SA and Austin too) Meet n Greet. We'll need to get an idea of how many are coming to allow Mama Mikes to plan for us. (I've been to a few of these and it took 2 hours for my meal to come out). Also, to help if people plan to meet in their area and ride as group.

Flunky, if I missed something please advise and I will correct it.

Mama Mikes BBQ
Centerville, Tx
Aug. 19th (Sat)
12'ish (lunch)

·
Registered
195 Posts
:bigthumbsup:
I'm in
i will be two up on this one. my wife and i will be going to my dad's after lunch he lives about 40mi from there

·
Registered
572 Posts
I am planning to go, but need to figure out what is going on with my tire as of now...

If I can get it plugged or replaced by this weekend, I am going for sure :)

:)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BigBen said:
I am planning to go, but need to figure out what is going on with my tire as of now...

If I can get it plugged or replaced by this weekend, I am going for sure :)

:)
Hopefully you can get it taken care of before this weekend. Might call around and see what you find out. Most places are closed on Monday's...

·
Registered
296 Posts
I am in ConnRadd , as long as the weather doesnt look terrible......looking forward to it. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
195 Posts
OK Houston it is now Wednesday . where and when are y'all going to meet at so i can make it there on time ??

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
George C said:
OK Houston it is now Wednesday . where and when are y'all going to meet at so i can make it there on time ??
I hear ya.. Who's in the North area, Woodlands to Conroe, that knows a good spot to meet?? Maybe get breakfast around 8am ish, Denny's, IHOP, or whatever spend an hour or so then head up to Centerville. Should take about an 2 hours to hit Centerville. So, KSU at 10am??? Any other ideas?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Are we still meeting up in the Conroe area, and then heading out from there?

I say we have breakfast starting at say 8am... and plan to head out from there around say 9am... that way those of us who are running late or don't wake up early easily, can still make it easily enough ;)

How is the weather looking anyways?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
http://www.click2houston.com/wxmap/710318/detail.html

On Sat. it looks like it's about 30% of rain... Is there something going on in the Gulf???

Yeah, we meet at 8am ish breakfast (for the ones that want to) and then between 9 and 10 (lets lock the time) we'll all leave and head to Centerville...

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hey Connradd ,....There is a Denny's up in Spring at the Cypresswood Exit off of 45 north by the Walgreen's . Maybe that would be a decent spot to meet on the north side.......since no one else seems to be coming up with much :D What do you think?

·
Registered
296 Posts
30% chance of rain from Houston to Centerville and back for Sat according to the Weather channel online........I will take that risk....... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sounds good to me bro!! :bigthumbsup:

Denny's it is... What time?? I say 8 ish???

·
Registered
572 Posts
ConnRadd said:
Sounds good to me bro!! :bigthumbsup:

Denny's it is... What time?? I say 8 ish???
Sounds good to me :)

If we leave around 9, get to Centerville around 11... eat for an hour or so... head back around noonish... home by 3ish, perfect timing :)

·
Registered
195 Posts
O.K.  :bigthumbsup: 8 ish at  Denny's  in Spring at the Cypresswood Exit off of 45 north by the Walgreen's .
i will be leaving Alvin at about 7 ish . that will get us there on time.
if anyone from the south side like Pearland or Friendswood or there about that wants to ride to Spring with me let me no so we can hook up

·
Registered
296 Posts
Sounds Good, I will be at the Denny's about 8ish as well......coming from the west side. Should be a great day.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts