M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
yeah, the 19th at Centerville. Looks like most the DFW 109r's are going to lastly meet in Hutchins at the Jack In the Box on I-45 at 8am. After that I guess it depends on how much coffee or Jack Hash we down and we will be heading on down to Centerville. I think the idea was to meet at the BBQ joint on I-45 in Centerville at noon.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Fatcat109 said:
I have not heard from any of the Houston area guys yet. :doorag:
i live in Alvin i plan on going but like you need to no where and when to meet at.
where are you from maybe we can get something started

·
Registered
289 Posts
Count me in... I was thinking maybe we should meet somewhere in Conroe. Plus we should get a head count for the Houston area... :bigthumbsup:

Also, need to get a total head count for the BBQ place in Centerville. Maybe get a poll going to get a good count.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Connradd , who is headin up the Houston meet ? I think somwhere around Conroe or a bit south would be fine......maybe even around the Belt 8 North or 1960/45 or whatever.....

·
Registered
296 Posts
Just posted on the "poll" thread that there is a Denny's at 45 North in Spring off the Cypresswood exit I believe . Its next to the Walgreens . Would this be an acceptable place to meet on the north side for everyone?

Just taking the bull by the horns here.....we gotta git this done......Who is going ?

I am in , I know Connradd is in , I know Fatcat109 is in, sounds like George C is in as well......who else ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts