M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
I am a future M109R owner, still negotiating on the right price. These dealers around here are sticking to MSRP. However, I live near Lake Houston.

·
Registered
14 Posts
They have a black one in stock at Highlands Suzuki. Its sittin all lonely in a corner, its mostly a sportbike shop don't think it gits looked at much

·
Registered
4 Posts
I live close to Katy. Haven't bought the 109 yet but will have that taken care of in a couple of weeks. I'm also finding that dealers aren't willing to come off that MSRP any. Also having a hard time finding a black one around here. The only thing I can find is violet blue. The guy out at Polaris West has one but I've been told not to do business with him by several of my buddies.

·
Registered
29 Posts
My loan was approved at Highlands, last week they had a Silver one. After seeing members payin 11,900 OTD; I do not want to pay 13,900 OTD. Stubbs has Silver demo, they will knock off 500.00

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yall I broke down and went to Highlands and got the Black one; at least I got them to throw in a helmet. This bike is really awesome. I can't wait until it is broken in.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I'm in Friendswood. Got mine (Black) from the Tejas in Highlands...think the head person over there is Kelly....they didn't stick to MSRP with me :). Just got the 1st service done at Stubbs SW and can't wait to add more miles.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Here's a tip for those in Texas/Oklahoma that don't mind driving for a good deal. Modrell's in Chikasha, OK will sell the bike for around $11,400.00 You will need to deal with TTL fees when you register it back home. It's about a 16hr round trip from Houston, so figure in your fuel and time into the cost. I got my bike for $12,700 drive out...thought I had a good deal till I saw an ealier post talking about $11,900 OTD.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Picking one up at Stubbs tomorrow,after hearing all the talk cannot wait to ride.Last I knew they had all three colors.Live in the Deer Park area.
Ride safe.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Congrats tomorrow, are you getting the silver demo? You'll love the ride. Last Sat I rode from my house to Highlands then down 330 to 146 to 225 and ended up at Stubbs and back home; 90 mile round trip, it was wild. People are courious about the bike or you're getting thumbs up. I'll be at Stubbs this Sat morning, for their Suzuki Bash and chicks in bikinis. You are not far from me, I live in Summerwood up the beltway.

·
Registered
9 Posts
No,I got the blue one.I put about 40-50miles on it yesterday(not enough for a bike that rides as well as this does)thing is it feels like it weights about 400lbs when riding,and cornering,havent put full lean in yet but see no problems with the lean.As far as I can tell,the bike peformes as said it would.The only thing I noticed I dont like is the first shift of a ride,if takes some doing the get in to first gear.Have you had this?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Glad to see H- Town 109ers reppin; I' ve had mine for about 2 weeks now and love everything about it. Got the black one from Stubbs and you guys are right they don't give off the msrp just don't let them add freight assembly fee to it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts