M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Any get togethers in and around houston? any rides planned or in hte planning stages?
We (6 to 8 of us)ride almost every Sunday through the Forest. I'll check with the guys and see if we can set up a group ride for all the Houston and surrounding area ppl.

·
Registered
168 Posts
check out m109ryderz on myspace. Created a new group about a year ago with about 10 riders all on 9n's

·
Registered
95 Posts
not there

I shut the club down about 3 months ago due to non participation from alot of the members. So you wont find any of the web sites anymore.

·
Registered
259 Posts
y'all still doing the sunday rides.....? wanting to ride some more but everyone is punking out!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I wont be home tomorrow, but as long as it is nice weather, I am always willing to ride. If you want I will PM you my email.

·
Registered
586 Posts
im riding saturday with a few friends hoping to get as many 9 riders to come along for the day

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I will know on Friday if I can make it, and will post here to let you know. Thanks for the heads up

·
Registered
586 Posts
What time and where's the meeting place? I'll be available to ride after 11am Saturday.
we should be at the spot in galveston on the seawall around 11 or noon somewhere in there meet up with us just as for Troy or fender who ever it is will know who you are talking about

·
Registered
259 Posts
anybody gonna try and do another ride here around Htown on the weekends

·
Registered
17 Posts
I like to ride, just not sure where to go. If you ever wanna ride just send me a text, or call 713-569-0653 Herm.
Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 22 Posts