M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's up for a night this week of a Meet N Greet in the Houston area?

If the weather is decent, I was thinking of getting a group to meet at a place on the NE Side (Humble); nice little place called Bill's Cafe?

Beer is cold; food is good (order early) and good place to meet other riders...

Here's the location:
Bill's Cafe
22845 Loop 494, Humble, TX 77339
(281) 358-6198
Night: Wednesday (06/21/06)
Time Frame: 7'ish?

Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=22845+Loop+494,+Humble,+TX+77339

·
Registered
593 Posts
I think thats a great idea but I can't make it during the week, I am out in Pearland. I will more than willing to rollout Fri. -Sun.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I would love to come join you all sometime, but will be in Vegas till late Tuesday night... then in DFW till Sunday, then in New Orleans for another week after that... but maybe in July sometime if I am in town, will be glad to come out for a bike night...

I miss my bike so much, been a week since I rode her :(

·
Registered
936 Posts
lucky me, i live in humble and would like to meet other 109 riders. weather permitting i'll be there.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Moto- Sounds Good. Weather is going to have a lot of effect on these.. Once it clears out, should be a lot of fun!

It's hard to pick a location that will cover everyone. So my thinking is, we pick a different spot for the next Meet N Greet. Like SW area or something. Gives a chance for others that couldn't make the drive from the previous MnG... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
936 Posts
yes, i agree my bike is able to criuse across town if need be, i met a guy sunday from splendora who says he just got a blue one, don't know if he knows about the site yet. over there in your neck of the woods i ride to starbucks, you know some bikes hang out there at 1960 just east of 249. and i ride 1960 up and down and have met some nice bikkers on the road.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
moto said:
yes, i agree my bike is able to criuse across town if need be, i met a guy sunday from splendora who says he just got a blue one, don't know if he knows about the site yet. over there in your neck of the woods i ride to starbucks, you know some bikes hang out there at 1960 just east of 249. and i ride 1960 up and down and have met some nice bikkers on the road.
Need to hook up next time you go...
There's 2 Starbucks on 1960 and 249. hehe
The one next to Chipotle or the one next to Subway?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hello I live in the Humble area and would like to meet you guys I work at night and I leave home at 7 pm . So i might just drop in for a minute.( M109r GUY )

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jcharlot said:
Hello I live in the Humble area and would like to meet you guys I work at night and I leave home at 7 pm . So i might just drop in for a minute.( M109r GUY )
*cough cough* Sorry boss, little under the weather, might be a few hours late. :)

Be great if you can make it!

·
Registered
936 Posts
you know i never payed any attenion, its the one just west of the rail road tracks there at willow brook. i'll send you my cell #.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
moto said:
you know i never payed any attenion, its the one just west of the rail road tracks there at willow brook. i'll send you my cell #.
Cool, just let me know.. :beer2:

·
Registered
71 Posts
If the weather cooperates I'll be at Baytown Friday night trying to best last weeks times with mine :D

12.267 @ 108.3

Cobra FI box and JSD-2M on order

Hope to make the 11's this week

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
chopkins45 said:
If the weather cooperates I'll be at Baytown Friday night trying to best last weeks times with mine :D

12.267 @ 108.3

Cobra FI box and JSD-2M on order

Hope to make the 11's this week
SWEET! Good Luck...

BTW: What part of town are you in?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'll try to make on Wed. I live in Summerwood, but work at Methodist Willowbrook Hospital. I need to clean mine up, I got caught in the rain last week while riding from work. We should call ourselves the Houston9Rs

·
Registered
593 Posts
I'll check the wheather and if it cooperated then I'll ride across town. I wannt to meet some of you M riders, and besides I need to put some miles on Overkill.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looking at the weather, showing 40% today (Wed) and 20% on Friday. You guys still want to meet tonight or schedule it for Friday Night?

As for cleaning, I use Pro Honda Polish & Cleaner after I was my bike. That stuff works great!

·
Registered
593 Posts
I'm probably not going to take the chance tonight coming up from Pearland. I am more than willing to ride out Fri. if the wheather cooperates. 8)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ELECTRICZ28 said:
I'm probably not going to take the chance tonight coming up from Pearland. I am more than willing to ride out Fri. if the wheather cooperates. 8)
Same for me...
I'll be there on Friday, which the weather is looking much better for that night. Plus, don't have to worry about going to work the next day! :)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts