M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm starting to get the shakes... I just got my M back from the dealer, they had to replace the diff seals... Been without the M for a week now...

Anyone riding around the local area this Sat (10/07)?

·
Registered
572 Posts
ConnRadd said:
I'm starting to get the shakes... I just got my M back from the dealer, they had to replace the diff seals... Been without the M for a week now...

Anyone riding around the local area this Sat (10/07)?
Why not come join us on Sunday for the ride up to the races?

:)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Other plans were already made from my "better half"... :doorag:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BigBen said:
There is this thing called Veto Power ;)

:bigthumbsup:
I could use the Veto Power, that is true.... The aftermath creates a long cold night... :p

·
Registered
440 Posts
im sure your happy to get your m back. i coudnt even think of being without the m for any length of time right now. seems i ride every spare moment im not at work. and the best part the better half doesnt seem to mind as long as she goes.... its my saturday to work the service drive until 4:00 pm but i will be riding after that!!!

·
Registered
572 Posts
ConnRadd said:
I could use the Veto Power, that is true.... The aftermath creates a long cold night... :p
Perfect excuse then to go ride the 109, LOL

Just bring her with you, and it won't be so bad...

My wife is going to join us at the races... bring yours along...

If she doesn't want to ride on the bike, there is more then enough room in the truck...

:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
343 Posts
BigBen said:
Why not come join us on Sunday for the ride up to the races?

:)
What races???? I went and picked up the Road Star last saturday. I'm not sure if I can make this ride but it sure is nice to have a motorcycle in the garage. I was supposed to have two people show up tomorrow to look at the bike but haven't heard a thing. man, some folks sure are flakey.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am thinking about heading over to the spring bike night over off of Spring Cypress just west of I-45...you know of it or if anything is happening there tonight?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jkelley said:
I am thinking about heading over to the spring bike night over off of Spring Cypress just west of I-45...you know of it or if anything is happening there tonight?
Westbound Cycles... I haven't been yet. Was thinking of heading that way too, but not sure what the wifey planned for us just yet...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts