M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as of this weekend I should be ready to show my house. I figured I would put it up here in case any of you know of someone that is interested. I'm putting it in the Utah forum as I'm sure people from other parts of the country don't really want to see it.

I'm the 2nd owner of the house, and the 1st was my sister, so I know the entire history of the house since it was built in '93.

It's a multi-level house, 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath, and just over 1800 sq. feet, I believe. The house is in great shape with no known problems. Most of the paint and some of the carpet is only about 2 years old. The rest is in good shape.

It sits on about 1/5 acre and there is room at the side for an RV, boat, or whatever.

The neighborhood is a nice, very quiet neighborhood with very little traffic. My bike is about the loudest thing that neighborhood ever hears. :) It's a very family oriented neighborhood with a lot of young families there, though I've lived there the past 2 years by myself.

Anyway, asking price is $195k. I may flex a bit on that for a quick sale without agents and agent fees involved. I see no need to pay an agent in today's real estate market where houses are selling themselves and buyers don't need some agent to tell them what you are looking at.

So if you or anyone you know is interested, please send me a message and I'll get you more details. Hey, if the price is right, I just might throw in my Volusia, too!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts