M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Nice :)

Though part of me wishes the bike wasn't getting such good press... I'd like to maintain my exclusivity in the area for a wee bit longer... instead of everyone running out to buy one ;)

J

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
heh, good read.

p.s. i don't think there's going to be a lot of these bikes until next year, honestly.

·
Registered
441 Posts
by next year this bike will probably be well known an just another bike in the crowd. hope it does not happen to fast don't want to see this bike every where i look .

·
Registered
326 Posts
jn109r said:
I hope it doesn't end up being another Hayabusa. :dontknow:
Huh?
The Hayabusa set the motorcycle world on its ear with its 194 mph world record speed run, No it won't be another Hayabusa.

·
Registered
77 Posts
"Equipped with what is claimed to be the most powerful V-Twin engine in the world"

Huh? It's powerful, but surely there are more powerful out there.

·
Registered
162 Posts
BigBoreBiker said:
Huh?
The Hayabusa set the motorcycle world on its ear with its 194 mph world record speed run, No it won't be another Hayabusa.
I am talking about everybody has one. On bike bike night there are 8 busas to every other bike. I own a Hayabusa and love it. I have a real nice Haybusa and plan on keeping it. Just don't want to see one on every corner. :D

·
Registered
573 Posts
The best thing about this bike is that it fills a niche. Some people can afford a Big Dog or a Steel Horse, some people can't. But you will never find a more BAD A$$ Bike for the money, unless everyone else copies it. (knock on wood) I've been a sportbike fan my hole life. I think the Busa is great bike. Never a problem, didn't have to change it every couple years to keep it marketable. So, if you ask me, welcome to Suzuki's next generation of super bikes.....

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
unless everyone else copies it. (knock on wood)
honestly, that wouldn't bother me too much. i'd love to see this niche emerge as being important, because it is important to me. competition brings forth good things.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Really to me it would not matter due to we are the first to own one so with everyone asking us how they are we are setting the path and besides i just hope they come out with different colors.................hehehehehehehehe

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hey Guys I ride Busa at the moment also and if the 109 gets to be as popular as the Busa well I think that is a good thing you just have to type Hayabusa into ebay and wallah you have a whole wide world of fantastic aftermarket gear for it the more people that start making good aftermarket gear for the 109 the better at least that way the prices for parts wont be so high

1 - 13 of 13 Posts