M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
The Stebel is a kick-ars horn and with the relay, you can hook it into the stock button with no problems.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Yeah - that horn is L O U D ! ! ! It's 20x louder than stock horn.

Rynosback here on M109 riders makes a custom wiring harness that will make it easier for you to hook up. His harness gives you the option of having the stock horn still in the loop and yes, it does work off the standard horn button.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Great horn but the relay that comes with it sucks. Get another relay at an auto parts store. My relay lasted 2 days and quit. The one I bought has been on for almost 2 years now and works fine.

·
Registered
265 Posts
This is a great horn,,Most of the guys here install them either behind the side cover or behind the headlight like i did..

I used a switch with my setup just to add a little twist..But there is a nice how-to here to use,,but here is how i did it just in case..

·
Radio Active Member
27,683 Posts
Yeah - that horn is L O U D ! ! ! It's 20x louder than stock horn.

Rynosback here on M109 riders makes a custom wiring harness that will make it easier for you to hook up. His harness gives you the option of having the stock horn still in the loop and yes, it does work off the standard horn button.
Thanks. :bigthumbsup: And I just heard from a member that it will work on the M90 as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts