Got my horn up and running a couple weeks ago, but havent had time to post the pix, so here they are... did something a little different with the wiring, however... i tried T-taps and i think they're GARBAGE, lol, kept comming off... so i improvised and went back to my "electrician" days. Â I went riskay and completely cut the old horn off the bike. Then I crimped two red butt connectors onto what was left of the wires comming off the old horn and added some wire on the opposite sides off the butts(lol) to extend the wire a little. I then spliced them all, old horn wires(off the horn itself), new horn wires, and the other old horn wires(to the battery & such). I twisted all three of them together with yellow wire nuts and electrical taped everything from start to finish. I ran black plastic car stereo cable armour back and where ever i could to keep them from melting. I also secured header wrap around the compressor itself to keep it from burnin rite though the wires. Â You may notice some brass "string" securing the header wrap to the top of the compressor, this is actually just 14 gauge wire stripped down and tied around it since a clamp wont fit up top... tell me what you think... P.s. - Big props to BRUNO for sending me the header wrap free of charge and for walking me through parts of the install!!! :bigthumbsup: THANX man!!