M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From what I'm hearing. :D The new word out in 9 country is that BLUE/WHITE is the FASTEST :yikes: :bad2thebone:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
dozer46158 said:
From what I'm hearing. :D The new word out in 9 country is that BLUE/WHITE is the FASTEST :yikes: :bad2thebone:
You show up with your blue/white, and I'll bring my black... We'll see who crosses the line first... Oh, what? You don't have the blue/white yet? Dang, I guess I'll win that race by a landslide.... :p :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
dozer46158 said:
Silly newbie! Everyone knows that Candy Black Cherry is the fastest! :p :doorag:

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Medic1210 said:
You show up with your blue/white, and I'll bring my black... We'll see who crosses the line first... Oh, what? You don't have the blue/white yet? Dang, I guess I'll win that race by a landslide.... :p :bigthumbsup:
oh ok medic aren't you the funny 1 :joke: Save that race for me for about the month of July.. Gotta marry off my oldest daughter in June.. :(But look forward to it...Later medic :#1:

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BlkM109r said:
man. that's a long time to wait. Just buy a white one and paint the blue on
I know it's a long time but I can wait..to cold to ride here now anyway..But let me tell you something...Your web site is great..Very goood at what you do :bigthumbsup:..Keep up the good work ..i'll be ordering from ya soon..Oh yea bye the way BLUE/WHITE will be the Fastest... :D

·
Registered
411 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
i thought silver /charcoal was the ultimate
Ok Perry, I am not going to be such a dic*head about it, I´ll give you 2mph faster because you have the charcoal and I don´t.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts