M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This Friday I headed west to Florance NY to see my Dad had a great time with him! He's 86 years old, yet still stays busy. He and his wife loved my 9! Came back Saturday stayed off the NY Thruway each way, just cruzed. Only had 1 person pull out in front of me! Hit my Stebels and gave her the international sign!! Got lucky picked a road that had a road block, NY :cop: everywhere:eek: But I was so legal they were all most were imbarrised, yet they had alot of questions about my bike. Held me up for 45minutes total! Sure glad I got my 9 inspected, the day prior to leaving for NY or i'd gotton a ticket for sure! Like MANY were getting!! All to {protect and serve OF COURSE!} For them it was like shooting fish in a barrel. Also ran into tony1991, and flagged him down while in Troy NY and his Son He has a beautiful 9 as well, we talked for about 20 minutes at a gas station. It was good putting a face to his name!
Stay safe this weekend my friends, AND ALL-WAYS:nojoke:

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
glad you had a good trip an could spend some time with family.hope to see ya soon and get a ride in until then be safe

·
Registered
284 Posts
This Friday I headed west to Florance NY to see my Dad had a great time with him! He's 86 years old, yet still stays busy. He and his wife loved my 9! Came back Saturday stayed off the NY Thruway each way, just cruzed. Only had 1 person pull out in front of me! Hit my Stebels and gave her the international sign!! Got lucky picked a road that had a road block, NY :cop: everywhere:eek: But I was so legal they were all most were imbarrised, yet they had alot of questions about my bike. Held me up for 45minutes total! Sure glad I got my 9 inspected, the day prior to leaving for NY or i'd gotton a ticket for sure! Like MANY were getting!! All to {protect and serve OF COURSE!} For them it was like shooting fish in a barrel. Also ran into tony1991, and flagged him down while in Troy NY and his Son He has a beautiful 9 as well, we talked for about 20 minutes at a gas station. It was good putting a face to his name!
Stay safe this weekend my friends, AND ALL-WAYS:nojoke:
so why did they pull you over. or was it a check point for d u i

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Phat they :)cop:) were stopping everyone! And looking for any ticket they could write! Totol ride was 580 miles there and back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts