M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
they do them on wednesday night if i remember right I like hooters great wings ;)

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
PERSONALLY, the Hooters at west Springfield is much better, better food and girls have more "charismatic appeal"....and we can all go to church later at Saint Anthony' s....:drool:
Saugus place? I will pass...

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
I'd rather ride then hang at places like that. You guys should have magnet stickers that say HD on it so you don't give the nines a bad name.:joke:

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
:agree: no one want you there anyways get the hint always some dumb ass comment thats why you are on most people ignore list :nojoke:

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
any of you mind if I meet you guys there?
I would love to see Kenny and Woody,not that I don't want to see the rest of you,but to see some of the original 10 9ers would be special,Andre It would be great to see you ,I haven't seen you since the cook out at my house..

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
So the fact that I have to ride 100 miles to get to Hooters.....Oh never mind. Go crawl back under that rock Dave.
I don't think you get the hint Woody. I don't want to ride with you guys.

You guys act to much like kids. I do have to laugh. Woody you don't know me from a hole in the wall. looks like your a follower.

I have all most 50,000 on my bike, can you tell i don't need you guy to go riding safely.

I got to laugh when i see you guys going somewhere and not say where your going so i don't go there. Just to let you know guys, I don't care to go.

Its something to see you drag old shat on and on. Let it go woody, you'll be ok.

Just remember woody...Its no biggie.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I undid the ignore option just to see the insightful value you must be adding. If you A) dont go to places like hooters and B) don't want to ride with the NE guys (BTW looks like the feeling is mutual), why in the he)) would you even open a thread called hooters in the NE forum. Get a phucking life dude, really....

I don't think you get the hint Woody. I don't want to ride with you guys.

You guys act to much like kids. I do have to laugh. Woody you don't know me from a hole in the wall. looks like your a follower.

I have all most 50,000 on my bike, can you tell i don't need you guy to go riding safely.

I got to laugh when i see you guys going somewhere and not say where your going so i don't go there. Just to let you know guys, I don't care to go.

Its something to see you drag old shat on and on. Let it go woody, you'll be ok.

Just remember woody...Its no biggie.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Hey Dave, we've met. I know you. You were to stoned to remember. I believe it was Americade 09.... remember now? I'm no follower. Your the idiot that likes blind spots. I got nothin to let go azzwipe. BTW the amount of miles don't mean shat. I believe you have a wrecked bike or 6 to show for your puff and ride program. We'll tell ya exactly where we're goin. Hooter's Saugus Rt 1 south. You wanna show up have at it. That would be entertaining. No it's not a biggy....Now back under the rock stoner.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
wow what a F-in drama queen. You wouldn't know anything about blind spots. I worked with blind spots with cranes for 30 f-in years. I know when i'm in a blind spot by looking in peoples mirrors. It wasn't about blind spots its was about asses like you. And the drama that goes with it. Bitch boy. And you where a follower. Hows that for name calling?? LMFAO.. Like i said, you don't know when to let it go or shut the F up. I'll ride with a stoner before i'd drive with a drunk like you...Guess you didn't read me right. I said I would not want to go any place you go. Drunk.

I sell rocks, I don't live under one. All though i wouldn't mind building one down in FL.

Now i'm done with you. I'm not going to drop to your level.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts