M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like the weather will be pretty good tonight. Thinking about checking out Sanford Hooter's. I think they are starting a bike night there on Wensday.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Re: Hooter's Tonight (9/13)

they have cancelled are hooter bike night for three weeks in a row because of rain. there is six other days that it can rain, why does it have to do it on bike night

G

·

I was out tonight on my MC and it rained. I am rethinking my preference of running without a front fender..

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

DOH!! I was going by how nice the weather was comming into work yesterday. I guess I should have read the perspectus about how past performance is no indication of future results... ::).

Oh-well, hopefully the weather is better tonight and I'll head to Casselberry hooter's instead.

X

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Oh so its gonna rain tonight too. Fiddlesticks.

G

·

Perry, i don't want to deal with the heat. 115 degrees is too hot. They say, "but it's a dry heat", so what it's too hot.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guess it would be best to just a generic Hooter's Thread for any night someone want to head out there.

I wish I could make it out there this week but unfortunately I have privious arrangments. Maybe next week.

X

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.