M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
THIS SALE IS OVER

We are running a special on two items for one low price. You get your choice of colors (white, black, or grey) hooded sweat shirt (regular $50.) and the famous "devil shield" (regular $20.) for $50 total (+$5. for 2XL and up)
The hoodie will have the standard bike silhouette design on back in either the M109R, or M109R2

And the devil shield as a separate patch

(we will honor this price for the Busa and B-king guys also).

You can customize the hoodie with our super Suzuki S design ($10.more), one of our state designs ($20 More), or your name on the front ($5 More).

We are also going to offer the last few decals ($25regular) for $20.

Every thing is with free shipping in the USA.
Paypal has frozen my account after the low and mean group buy, so we are accepting checks or money orders on this one. When you send you check or money order, please put your screen name in the memo field.
THIS GROUP BUY IS FOR TWO SEPERATE ITEMS. THE DEVIL SHIELD WILL NOT BE ON THE HOODIE.

THIS SALE IS OVER, please pm me for a price quote.

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
This is a limited time group buy. It is for the two items.

Start the list here…

Woody109 Black XL with Busa Gen1 + Decal (O,M)
m109blondie Black M all pink (O,M,P)
the other orange 9 Grey 3XL all orange+ decal (O,M,P)
tydaniels Black 2XL x2(KANG) (ZUK DADDY) (O,M)
jester4 White Large with all black (O,M,P)
WIDE LOAD Grey 2XL Black bike, red m109r + decal (O,M,P)
gottatooz Black XL x2 with all white, +decal (O,M,P)
copester88 Black 2XL +washington state patch (O,M,P,R) need patche
Luv383 Black XL, Black M all silver stitch on front (O,M,P)
mrs. nuke Black XL with all white, and Grey XL with all back (O,M,P,R) needs patches
Square Rounder Black L /decal (P)
freestylejetski Black L, Black XL (B-King) (O,M,P)
PhoenixRZNG Black XL x3 (O,M)
Shrek Grey 3XL (O,M)
joe dirt White S all red stitch (O,M,P,R)
biscuitpimp Grey XL with (Biscuitpimp) all black (O,M,P)
Damn Guy White L all red stitch (O,M,P)
jem Black 3XL
NMclay Black X2L ZIP, White thread with Indiana state on front!
INFRNL Black XL (O,)
ghostm109 (special order)
Redbullsushi Black L all white
Gasdawg Black XL plus two extra patches, + Black 3XL
Frick83 Grey L all black (O,M,P)
caldron Black L
Obscenejester Grey 2XL Super S patch on the right side and 'Obscene' in green and 'Jester' in purple on left side (O,M,P)
Packer Backer
yelo9 (O,M,P,)
bullrider
Stavros Black L (O,M)
tinman357 (special order) add devil patch to hoodie (O,M,P)
Chilli Rock Black 2XL and name Chilly Rock stitched in white
Tigz M Black all yellow stitch (O,M)
MMissile (from Bking board) Black 4XL all white (O,M,P)
dez (from Bking board) Black XL all white with super S (O,M)
faseljd (from Bking board) Black XL all red (O,P,M)
Kwivrme two devil shield patches and one large M109R (O,M,P)

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Im definately intersted in a hoodie/patch and a decal. how long before the group buy ends?, since im fighting with disability after my accident, funds are short till i start getting my checks or back to work.

·
Registered
608 Posts
I would like an XL Grey Hooded Sweatshirt with the Larger hayabusa patch on the back. Ok....go easy on me, after all am blonde and female;) any chance the busa patch can have copper color in it???? and how do I pay? New to this.

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How long do we have to order on the group buy? Will there be an extra charge for larger sizes?
Im definately intersted in a hoodie/patch and a decal. how long before the group buy ends?, since im fighting with disability after my accident, funds are short till i start getting my checks or back to work.
This group buy will run till Turkeys eve (11-24-10) :D

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Can I do a hoodie and a decal?

·
Registered
378 Posts
???? Chris

Hey Chris I want one but I dont knowwhat size of hoody you use, I would hate to order one to small or big. If soem one has one let me know how they size up. I thinking a 3xl i also want to knowif you got any acces to a sleeveless shop shirt like dickeyslet me know and i l get my :edit: toghter and place my order.. Thanks man

We are running a special on two items for one low price. You get your choice of colors (white, black, or grey) hooded sweat shirt (regular $50.) and the famous "devil shield" (regular $20.) for $50 total (+$5. for 2XL and up)
The hoodie will have the standard bike silhouette design on back in either the M109R, or M109R2

And the devil shield as a separate patch

(we will honor this price for the Busa and B-king guys also).

You can customize the hoodie with our super Suzuki S design ($10.more), one of our state designs ($20 More), or your name on the front ($5 More).

We are also going to offer the last few decals ($25regular) for $20.

Every thing is with free shipping in the USA.
Paypal has frozen my account after the low and mean group buy, so we are accepting checks or money orders on this one.

·
Registered
179 Posts
You've got some good looking stuff there, dude! I'd love to order from you but 1) I know I can't be part of the Group buy given that I'm in Australia, and 2) I can't find a link to your website anywhere??!
Can you point me in the right direction (I'll definitely make it worth your while, and pass the link to my OZ buddies!)

Also, would it be possible for the patch to be one the FRONT of the hoodie rather on the back? I'm always riding and walking around with my jacket ON, so nobody would see the patch/silhouette if it's on the back??!

FYI: I forgot where I got it but I already have a hoodie (my favourite!) with the shield and it's on the FRONT and I always get great comments about it!

·
Registered
70 Posts
id like to have a blk hoodie with this

decal on the front. is that possible? also, how do the hoodie run on size? i wear an 2x, but if they run small ill order 3x, or vise versa, dont want it too big.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Put me down for a baseball hat. :-\

·
Registered
179 Posts
FF,

Put me down for 3 BLACK hoodies, XL, with the following:
1 x M109R on CHEST (+devilshield on left Shoulder, if possible)
1 x M109R on CHEST + name (PhoenixRZNG) underneath (+devilshield on left Shoulder, if possible)
1 x SuperSuzuki S on CHEST (+devilshield on left Shoulder, if possible)

- Yeah, I'm one of those people that always orders their salad on the side! :D
Cheers!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
FF,

Put me down for 3 BLACK hoodies, XL, with the following:
1 x M109R on CHEST (+devilshield on left Shoulder, if possible)
1 x M109R on CHEST + name (PhoenixRZNG) underneath (+devilshield on left Shoulder, if possible)
1 x SuperSuzuki S on CHEST (+devilshield on left Shoulder, if possible)

- Yeah, I'm one of those people that always orders their salad on the side! :D
Cheers!:bigthumbsup:
pm sent

·
Registered
268 Posts
Put me down for 1 grey XL and 1 Black XL :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 105 Posts