M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,743 Posts

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
Think they should have also made the tank drop down a little more to take up that space.don't care for the look of the exhaust either

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Doesn't do anything for me. Looks like any other bike. That's why the 9 cought my attention, it's just so different. The 9 stands on it's own hands down!. :bigthumbsup:

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
looks like they tried to copy what is already going out of style...the chopper movement. I think they could've done a lot with it, maybe a new twist and I probably would have considered it as a replacement for the Suzi, but all I see is generic look and underpowered....bummer

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
I can't decide if I'm looking at a Victory or a Raider. If you hadn't said it was a Honda, and asked me to identify this bike, I'd have guessed it was the '09 version of one or the other. :dontknow:

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
If thats how its going to look, then FAIL.

This is a joke, it looks like a small victory and there is nothing unique about it. Even the exhaust looks like garbage.

Ugh.

edit: Only a 1300cc in there? And single disc in the front? Did Honda decide to go the easiest route for its design team? Im positive even a 12 year old can come up with a "Cooler" bike then that...

And hey, I'm a Honda fan. Just dissapointed.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts