M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went ahead and made my own plate covers they turned out so good i have also made a set for batman70 also made him a tag mount too.

Attachments

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
pics

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Hey, wheres ours ???

we like stuff like that too :-\

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very nice work! Any chance you can trace a pattern and post on here so others can do the same...:doorag:
I would love too but I don't know how I would make sure it was the right size when they pulled it up. But it's so simple well it took seven plates to get it right where I wanted it but once you have a pattern it was easy to make another set and polish it. U have a idea to the best way to post a template let me know

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Those look pretty slick
:bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,958 Posts
Awesome work bro! You could make some extra cash making either of those items. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
how much for a set ?

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
Awesome work bro! You could make some extra cash making either of those items. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:
i was thinking the same thing. could be a good little way to make some extra money for some more mods.

one thing that members are always looking for is a good grill cover. there are a few out there but nothing that really stands out and pops. if you could design one that people would love, you could make a killing on selling those. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
I am impressed :bigthumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts