M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well finally home on R&R from Afghanastain and did some upgrades with all the parts I had piled up. Installed Raw design LED turnsignal light-Thanks Hink!, Stebal horn,Powder Coated wheels and grab handles Gloss Black, HID headlight kit, Chrome Engine pieces, Colder Spark plugs, Engine Guards, Odyssey Battery and Gman Shift Bushing. Here are a few pics of bike done up. Glad it is warm still in Texas to get some riding in while home.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
bike looks great, enjoy your R&R, you deserve it and thank you for your service.:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
718 Posts
you said "Powder coated" grab rails? How did you do that? Aren't they plastic?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Grab Rails

The Grab Rails on a 08 and up are actually metal and can be taken of with two allen bolts. they basiclly went to a cover design.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Looks good bro

Beautiful machine you got there.....

Well finally home on R&R from Afghanastain and did some upgrades with all the parts I had piled up. Installed Raw design LED turnsignal light-Thanks Hink!, Stebal horn,Powder Coated wheels and grab handles Gloss Black, HID headlight kit, Chrome Engine pieces, Colder Spark plugs, Engine Guards, Odyssey Battery and Gman Shift Bushing. Here are a few pics of bike done up. Glad it is warm still in Texas to get some riding in while home.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,850 Posts
That's a bunch of mods bro! Bike looks great, and thanks for your service! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
7,001 Posts
Hey Bro,
R&R goes by quick. Make the most of it. You'll have plenty of time to sleep on the ride back. :bigthumbsup:. OH, the bike looks great.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Looks great, Thank you for what you do for me & my family. It was nice here until mid morning. I made two trips to Killeen yesterday.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts