M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got the brackets done - what do you think - please be nice I thought my son and I did a great job..its definitly cheaper then buying them through some of the parts places and/or Suzuki... I have 2 more for sale..I will polish them up for anyone and sell them as is...I bought my own hardware and I buffed the sides and painted the tip ends ( edges ) black...to match the bike :bigthumbsup:.. anyways I want $100.00 for each one...plus shipping and I will assure you they are thick, my son went thicker just for the 1st few to make sure what we were getting into - there light as well...Thanks Darren ( BLUR )

--------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,850 Posts
Looks good bro, I like the design of it. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry!

Hey I am sorry that the pics arent clear enough so I am doing a fundraiser ride tomorrow so I will do better pics for everyone...Alot of questions that I have had email's to me is: that I used threaded rod through the rear axle to put this unit on...1 threaded rod, 2 nuts, 2 washers w/rubber backings, the bracket and 2 chrome caps for the nuts for decoration....Thanks and thanks for the email's - Darren

·
Registered
678 Posts
Is it $100 with the parts to mount it?

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no!

No hardware, I could but i would honestly charge about another 20.00 for the hardwarde and thats not including the chrome caps which I have no more of... heres more pics!

----------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------

--------------------------------
Hope this helps everyone!

I am going to be making these brackets for the M109 and for the Yamaha Raider since my buddy has a Raider - $120.00 each without hardware for any of the new ones coming - I have 1 more bracket left of the original style for $100.00 and thats all polished up!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts