M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was made from Harley Sportster brackets which I beat straight with a hammer :D & then wrapped 1/2 inch stock mild steal around for the bar. The pad is Sporty stuff too & the skull is Walmart trailer Hitch stuff :joke: All & All I got a bar for luggage & bar bags :bigthumbsup: :joke: hehehe :D & do you notice my forward controls haha I made them too :doorag: Now to make a luggage rack :D

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Sled, Lamont will hopefully be posting them 4 me :D Looks pretty good as I only have 3 dollars invested & other cycle parts I had laying around..... so I'm happy & check back lata hehe. I know you wanted a bar & so did I. I paid in advance for a bar setup at Suzuki for 551 dollars back in June. So I had to make one :bigthumbsup: will do fine till a nice quik attach comes out :doorag: Jardine has an ultimate bar that adjust back & forth for driver & passenger that I'm waiting for......... Love the looks & will wait on that one :read: imagine all the goodies they'll be making for such a high demand bike in a year or so! :eek:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Nice lines. Looks really solid. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
721 Posts
Somebody please provide info on that tank bib and the bag down on the drive shaft....
How is that bag attached and which bag is it ??

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The tank bib was purchased for my Mean Streak, whick I kept for my 109 at the Kawi dealership for 100 dollars. Seems to be very universal :bigthumbsup: most should fit! And the drive shaft pouch iz zippy tied.......... man that little pouch is handy, & cleans up that hollow spot too :D & I have a nice sissy bar bag too now :bigthumbsup: whew! finally can carry cargo :doorag:

·
Registered
230 Posts
lookin good :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I like the fork bag down there.Also,is that a cowl induction hood on your M.C.?Can't say I've seen that before.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
J R said:
Hey not bad at all :bigthumbsup: Looks nice :bigthumbsup:
+1 ...... I'm not one for sissybars (aleast on my bike ;) ) , but I do like that :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tworangerted, yes thats a Lund scoop on the M.C. Cowl Induction fake..... Summit sells them for about 80 bucks. Good thing I did'nt have my 68 Firebird parked outside haha It has a real one :super: with a 469 big block :bigthumbsup: Everyone ask about that car all the time :D Not 4 sale either :D

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The exhaust is home made, in May of this year I just could'nt wait to make a little more noise. Like JR said the factory collector is fine just add on to it. lol kinda getta kick outa how everyone looks the whole bike over & has off topic questions :D but thats kool, I'm here to share Idea's! :bigthumbsup: & by the way I would'nt trade my exhaust for any new stuff out there as of yet........ :joke:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Chevyguy......... :joke: iz that your wife? :D & she likes Silver huh......... :bigthumbsup: she's way kool & knows the fastest sexiest color ever....... Besides our rims blend in nicely with the paint sceem, but still chrome is kooler yet :super: haha sorta got off topic myself..... :D :redfaced:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts