M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you all know our HH2010 ride did not happen as originally planned on May 3rd due to uncertainties in weather forecast.

New ride date is Sunday May 23rd.

Meet-up for breakfast @ Denny's - 7:30am, departing 8:30am.
1700 E Higgins Rd, Schaumburg, IL 60173

I am looking into the meet point and time for Wisconsin Riders.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey guys. Weather is looking great for Sunday. See you then.
Rick, where ya been man. It will be good to get caught up. I envited some family members that are riders as well. I think there will be three of us.

·
Registered
643 Posts
hey guys. Weather is looking great for Sunday. See you then.
Rick, where ya been man. It will be good to get caught up. I envited some family members that are riders as well. I think there will be three of us.
Damn...I'm finally going to be in town for nice weather and a good ride, I'd love to go except I'll be way too hungover and would probably be a safety hazard. Never thought I'd be "that guy", but it's my Bachelor Party the day before. Starting off at the Sox game and then who knows what kind of trouble we'll find.

Hope you all have a great time and a safe ride! After the wedding on Memorial Day weekend, I'd love to meet back up with you guys and go rack up some miles.......

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dino,

Congratulations are in order. You drink and have a good time and we will ride for ya. See you soon.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Thanks Tony! I was able to go for a little jaunt out to Starved Rock today....just an FYI, if anyone heads there be careful of the ruts toward the middle of the lanes once inside the park in the handful of twisties. The road has really gone to $chitt.

Great day to ride, however.

Have a fun trip to WI !!

·
Registered
101 Posts
sounds like fun i wish i could make it,but i hurt my hand and wrist at work last week. doctor said i can't use my hand for about 4 weeks or so. maybe next time,but you guys enjoy yourself and have fun!!!! be safe :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Top Gun,

As far as I know we have not made any changes to the original plan.

Lunch (mid-day stop)
Lunch around 12:00 - 1:00
Knuckleheads Pub
Intersection of Hwy 59 and Hwy 67
Eagle, WI

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Top Gun,

As far as I know we have not made any changes to the original plan.

Lunch (mid-day stop)
Lunch around 12:00 - 1:00
Knuckleheads Pub
Intersection of Hwy 59 and Hwy 67
Eagle, WI
Thank you!!See you there

1 - 12 of 12 Posts