M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What up fellas?

I wanted to let you know about a great ride planned for this Sunday, May 2nd. The ride is called the Holy Hill Ride. I did it last year and it was amongst the best group rides I have been on. Not a formal ride or anything.

There is a forum I visit known as Chicagolandcruisers.com. I met these guys on last year's ride. The ride starts in northwest suburbs, lunch stop in Eagle, WI and rest stop at Holy Hill in Wisconsin.

Details as follows:

Meet Point:
Meet at 8:00 AM
Denny's
1700 E. Higgins Road
Schaumburg, IL
(West of 290)
* Kickstands up at 8:30 firm

Lunch (mid-day stop)
Lunch around 12:00 - 1:00
Knuckleheads Pub
Intersection of Hwy 59 and Hwy 67
Eagle, WI

I highly recommend the ride. Great guys with plenty of riding experience. Last year there were two groups...spirited ride group and cruiser group.

More details at chicagolandcruisers.com - Subject Holy Hill Ride
http://www.chicagolandcruisers.com/forums/group-rides/3968-holy-hill-ride-2010-a.html

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I will hopefully meat up at nuckleheads.pics from last year.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
yup, that was a fun ride. It would had been better if the darn Swepts didn't touchdown and bounced me over to the oncoming lane on a sweeping right hander...almost wet my pants, lol
Your bike was the only one that stuck out in the crowd.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
602 Posts
OK... eating my words now...

In the event that anyone was eyeballing this, Looks like it's been postponed due to the imposing will of Mother Nature.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yep...the ride is cancelled due to weather forecast on Sunday. The group is trying to decide on a rain date. looks like it will be May 16th or 23rd depending on vote.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts