M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I ordered my JSD-3M last week from DLP. They told me it was backordered and would take 6 weeks to get to me.

I walk outside this morning to go to work and there is a package in the mailbox ( I live in Nova Scotia Canada too).

It already came!!!!!!!!! All I can say is WOW!! what a surprise :bigthumbsup:.

Now I just have to figure out how to install it... it doesn't have much for instructions.

:bigthumbsup: to DLP.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Remove right side cover (where it has the M109r sticker. See frequently asked questions thread for body panel removal.) There will be a white plug just behind the cover. Sometimes it hides behind the frame a little. Disconnect the plug, and plug jsd in accordingly, the replace body panel. Then, enjoy!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Hey Hink do you have the M109Riders forum directly linked to your Cerebral Cortex?! In fact I'm beginning to think your not even a real living breathing flesh & blood person. I'm thinking your like that damn computer on 2001 a Space Odyssey.........................."Let me put it this way, Mr. Amor. The 9000 series is the most reliable computer ever made. No 9000 computer has ever made a mistake or distorted information. We are all, by any practical definition of the words, foolproof and incapable of error. " - Hal

:joke::joke::joke:.....:yourock:

·
Registered
115 Posts
jsd-3m what does this do? must of missed out. ok just found it . is it worth the money?

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Hey Hink do you have the M109Riders forum directly linked to your Cerebral Cortex?! In fact I'm beginning to think your not even a real living breathing flesh & blood person. I'm thinking your like that damn computer on 2001 a Space Odyssey.........................."Let me put it this way, Mr. Amor. The 9000 series is the most reliable computer ever made. No 9000 computer has ever made a mistake or distorted information. We are all, by any practical definition of the words, foolproof and incapable of error. " - Hal

I just have a pretty good memory... That's all. Thank you for the compliment!:bow:

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Nice job Hink. :bigthumbsup: Way to help a brother out.

·
Registered
813 Posts

"HAL, open the pod bay door. Open the pod bay door, HAL!!"

One of my favorite movie quotes of all-time!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
HINK YOUR LINK IS GREAT, I JUST OVERLOOKED THE JSD-3M.
GOT TO GET ONE, YOUVE TAKEN ALOT OF TIME TO DO THIS
THANKS ,REVVIN
NEWBIE :D

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys for the quick answer and the pics. Gonna try to install it tonight. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts

Now we all know why he has such a big dome, that is where the forum is hosted from!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Yeah Hink the link at the bottom of your signature has definitely help me out with a lot of questions that I have had. Thanks again :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok... installed the JSD-3M tonight using Hink's instructions :bigthumbsup:... it was easy.

Thanks Hink. Couldn't ride it because of the pouring rain tonight. Can't wait for tomorrow.

One thing though....I did break the push clip accidentally on the side cover. Is this something I can purchase anywhere? Or is it a Suzuki thing?

Thanks

1 - 20 of 25 Posts