M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First estimate to fix the Beast.....
Granted they listed anything that has a smudge on it..... From head to tail, literally.
Would you believe $6466.00, I about fell over myself. Can't wait to see what the insurance company has to say...... Remember it certainly didn't look like all that much damage........

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
DaAAAMMMN, I don't tink that will buff out. insurance company will probably come back between 3500-4000 :mad:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That was from my "oh Chit" moment on the Stauntan pre-ride 2010.You can find a lot of the info here.....
Thanks Guys!

4 broken ribs, a small perforation in lung, cracked shoulder blade....all healing up pretty well..... Certain things are still to be avoided, such as lifting, hard coughs or sneezes ... :) I just had no idea that they could find all those parts to replace.......
Thanks for asking!
Dan
PS..Love what you have done to your bike!
PSS..Glad that you are able to hang on to it.... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
If they cut you a check for the full amount of the damages you should be able to do pretty much what you want to your 9. Good luck and have fun with the mods. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I kinda hope they do, but not counting on it..... Oneida Suzuki has a lot of what i need way below my dealer pricing..... may be able to get some chrome on that Orange sooner rather than later....

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
That was from my "oh Chit" moment on the Stauntan pre-ride 2010.You can find a lot of the info here.....
Thanks Guys!

4 broken ribs, a small perforation in lung, cracked shoulder blade....all healing up pretty well..... Certain things are still to be avoided, such as lifting, hard coughs or sneezes ... :) I just had no idea that they could find all those parts to replace.......
Thanks for asking!
Dan
PS..Love what you have done to your bike!
PSS..Glad that you are able to hang on to it.... :bigthumbsup:
ahhh i remember now....:redfaced:

·
Registered
408 Posts
First estimate to fix the Beast.....
Granted they listed anything that has a smudge on it..... From head to tail, literally.
Would you believe $6466.00, I about fell over myself. Can't wait to see what the insurance company has to say...... Remember it certainly didn't look like all that much damage........
my damages were so small, i had to point it out to the adjuster and got $4,944.01, i'm supprised yours is'nt more than that! :dontknow:

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
I understand if you dont reply , but what isurance do you carry , i hope its Not American family ,like Ben had ,,,,they sucked :-[

you should be Rockin some Real Bling next year :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow.... Insurance inspection done, they want to fix it...... bad part is it is a 2 party check since I have a lien on it, so I guess I won't be using that money to mod......

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Dan, you should be able to work something pout with the dealer. Have him do the necessities and save some $$ for a few mods that you would buy through the dealer. I'm sure you can work something out.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Smart thinking Woody:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
I understand if you dont reply , but what isurance do you carry , i hope its Not American family ,like Ben had ,,,,they sucked :-[

you should be Rockin some Real Bling next year :bigthumbsup:
Keep in mind mine sucked because my bike was totaled and the b!tch didn't have insurance.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dan, you should be able to work something pout with the dealer. Have him do the necessities and save some $$ for a few mods that you would buy through the dealer. I'm sure you can work something out.
I have a call in to the service mgr.... waiting to get together w/ him to discuss options...... hope I can at least come up w/ money for chrome stock wheels,,,, :bigthumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts