M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got in from about a 2 hour ride , it was 35ish at home & a few degrees colder up north and west of here were i was riding

it hasn't snowed yet and there is already new cinders out in a few places & some of the roads were almost snow white from all the brine sprayed I am guessing wednesday when there was snow in the area , even though i dont think any was projected up in that area . ALSO of note there was some nice ice gaterheriing on the edges of the roads in some spots from little hillsides springs

IF----- you're gonna be out and about on the bikes ,please, be careful the winter hazards are already popping up even though we haven't had any snow yet.

ON A POSITIVE NOTE
I found a new road today :hot::hot:

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
here goes a small GPS clip of todays ride, for some reason i decided to turn off the tracker before i happened across the new road :doh: I pulled out the atlas though and am pretty sure i got it pointed out , now just need to figure how to tie it into another road

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...178,-75.666275&spn=0.298449,0.837021&t=h&z=11

my videos once again turned out shaky again even though i thought i had a good amount of vibration tightned outta the mount :dontknow: moving teh mount from my engine guard on my VSTAR to the handle bars on the C has created some issues

here is the C taking a break next to a barren cornfield

1 - 2 of 2 Posts