M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me be the first to wish a HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all of you 109ers, wish we could all go riding before we eat dinner.I know some of you live in a climate that is rider favorable,so enjoy.

·
Registered
443 Posts
I second that!!!! :hot: :hot: :clap2: :beer2:

·
Registered
476 Posts
I would like to also wish everyone a happyand safe Thanks Giving day and to all of our friends in other countries who do not celebrate this holiday, have a safe and wonderful day, we are all blessed to have our friends here and our M109R. Ride safe and have a Happy Holiday. ;)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Same back to everyone. HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!! This forum has taught me a lot about my bike. Thanks to everyone for their input!!Doug :bigthumbsup: :p :D

G

·
Happy Thanksgiving to all. This year amongst many, many blessings, one of the things I am thankful for is this group of fine people I have had the pleasure of meeting here on this site. Many of you I have met and and now call friends and many we have only met through the keyboards, but still the same, I enjoy our friendship and the helpful tips, jokes and commonality we share.

Have a happy, safe, and pleasant Thanksgiving.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
We all have something to be thankful for besides our families and our health.... and it has a fat rear end...

·
Registered
419 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving everyone  :p Thanks Lamonster for this site  :bigthumbsup: Thanks everyone for the very helpful info  :yourock:

·
Registered
732 Posts
I hope everyone has a good THANKSGIVING.. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
355 Posts
I pray God's favor on all my 109 family this thanksgiving season. If you are riding, keep it shiney side up and watch out for the other guys. If you are traveling I pray for traveling grace for you and your family. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
sledzep01 said:
Best wishes to all, may your bird be warm and your beer cold.

Sledzep
I will second that Sled, well said! :beer3: :beer2:

I have plenty to be thankful for this year. I'd like to extend a heart felt Happy Thanks Giving! :p :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
770 Posts
Bullie said:
I pray God's favor on all my 109 family this thanksgiving season. If you are riding, keep it shiney side up and watch out for the other guys. If you are traveling I pray for traveling grace for you and your family. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
What he said..

·
Registered
273 Posts
I agree with Sled!! +2

Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy these times with the people you love because time is too short for any of us on this earth. To Hal, Lamont, & JR I extend an extra turkey leg your way for all of your help on this site and with our bikes. :beer3: :a18: :yourock:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts