M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice setup on the rear fender and a different headlight that looks good on the 9.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Not Bad the removal of the front fender looks good too..Wonder how many degree triple tree that is ....It looks like more the 3

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
not my cup of tea when people start making mods to the rear fender and headlight since that takes away from what makes the 9 unique in it's look. it then begins to like every other bike on the street but to each their own. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
423 Posts
Should throw a 21" rim on the front, but looks good.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
That's one way to make your 9 look boring and average looking ,like most of the other cruisers on the road.
Fail

·
Radio Active Member
27,666 Posts
IDo you think he rides two up that way, with the wife following him in the cage? :dontknow: :joke:

I think he took the styling of the 9 away.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,855 Posts
I wouldn't even call it a VTX. I've seen a bunch of them that looked a lot better than that.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I actually like it but agree on keeping the unique M109R headlight setup instead of the standard old run of the mill light he put on there.

I was up in the mountains for 3 days and proabably saw a couple hundred bikes total and I did not see one other M109R at all. I really like having a more unique bike and I had several other bikers come up and ask me about what my bike is. Only one other biker on a custom knew what kind of bike I had.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts