M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hit and run ..... !!

This afternoon i went for a little ride ( only 7 degree today ) and someone came to me and said " your bike is down " .... OMG !!! :edit: a lots of $$$ .... and some mods for this winter !!! .... and i will stay calm ... :-X

Damages: Gas tank, exhaust, brake lever, gas grip, mirror, headlight ...

My new tank is home !!! :D

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Damn Mike, that sucks man. Where was it parked? Any places close by w/ cameras on the buildings?

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Damn Mike, that sucks man. Where was it parked? Any places close by w/ cameras on the buildings?
No camera, no witness .... a ghost .... :eek: that's not the kind of mods i like, but .... life is life .... :-\

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
This afternoon i went for a little ride ( only 7 degree today ) and someone came to me and said " your bike is down " .... OMG !!! :edit: a lots of $$$ .... and some mods for this winter !!! .... and i will stay calm ... :-X

Damages: Gas tank, exhaust, brake lever, gas grip, mirror, headlight ...
For Chripe sake, WTF is going on???????????? These cagers knock a brand new bike down and can't even fess up to it??? I sure hope someone saw and got plate number. You just got that sweet 9

·
Registered
423 Posts
Was it that cop :eek: :joke:

·
Registered
877 Posts
that suxs bro hope all works out...
where did u get the carbon fiber cover...:D

·
Registered
508 Posts
:yikes: :cus: Ah Man !....that sucks big time ! I see it was parked just the right distance away from the curb that when it fell over the curb hit the tank.....what luck !
I sure hope you get to find out who did this !

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:yikes: :cus: Ah Man !....that sucks big time ! I see it was parked just the right distance away from the curb that when it fell over the curb hit the tank.....what luck !
I sure hope you get to find out who did this !
Yes sir, "what luck" ..... i will be "positive" .... i want to change my exhaust anyway ;)

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
That SUCKS BIGTIME

I just had to lay my bike down yesterday tp aviod a colliison with some tinnie dopper jack wagen. Even through though I was alot of pain seeing my bike down made me want to cry.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
WOW ! I Cant Believe IT !

No one Saw Any thing !!!! I Would have Lost IT !!!!
But you have the Right Attitude ,

I haven't Seen 2010 up close ,Is it like the Other Black Nines, With A blue flake in it ?

I Wish you Could find how how it happened :-[

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
Glad to hear that you are taking it so well. Now, get her fixed back up. I like those carbon fiber air filter covers. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts