M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know a few of you out there have the Cobra fatty crash bars installed. Any of you have highway pegs mounted to them? I was mostly wondering what kinds of setups you went with. Pics always appreciated!

Ride safe!

·
Registered
24 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That was the same set that caught my eye on cruisercustomizing.com. Not too many options for the larger diameter of the Fatties. Out of curiosity, where did you end up positioning the pegs for best comfort?

·
Registered
310 Posts
DLP sells them...if you go to "shop by brand" and choose kuryakyn you will be able to find the 1.5" I.D. clamp and the peg mount clevis, also whatever peg you want. I think you're looking at about $60-$70 for the clamp and clevis.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Highway Pegs

I use The Suzuki Engine Guard with Kuryakyn Highway Pegs....real comfortable. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Same here ... Kuryakyn. I used Longhorn Offset Peg Mounts with 1-1/2" Magnum Quick Clamp, 4577 ($118.00) and Dually ISO-Peg, Male Mount (pr), 8028 ($73.00).

·
Registered
10 Posts
Widow Pegs

I had the fat Cobra's on my last bike, loved the look but discovered the selection was limited b/c of size. Kuryaken sells a few clamps that are wide enough. I went with the black widow set, thought they looked good, but not cheap...8)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts