M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Those are real nice. :bigthumbsup:
Sorry if you all ready answered this in another thread, but how much did you pay for them?

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
M109R Fan said:
Nice...

is that a functional hypercharger I see???
he has pipes with no hypercharger pics and pics. with hypercharger and no pipes. not sure if all the pics are his bike. i like that back rest though. pegs also look sweet. nice bike. :bigthumbsup: :super: :doorag:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Dang, looking at the side view of the bike, having your feet on those while riding will make you look like you are folded over trying to touch your toes. :eek: This bike already puts you in a forward lean. I can only imagine raising my feet that much closer to the handle bars. If it works for you, that's all that matters. I would like to see a side pic of you actually using them.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They are all pictures of my bike. I've gone through a couple of different mods for my 109. I put the Hypercharger on to see how it would look. I just need to get an appropriate means by which to adapt it to the stock box. Or I'll wait till Kuryakyn makes a set-up. It definitely is a mod that I'll evntually do.

I tried the Cobra Slashdowns. They were too long so I cut them down to the original advertised length. However, with and without the baffles, they were a little too loud for me. So I'm back to stock.

It's a work in progress.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ruben said:
Those are real nice. :bigthumbsup:
Sorry if you all ready answered this in another thread, but how much did you pay for them?
If you find another person who wants to do this mod, it will run about $220.00. If your on your own (you have to buy a set (2), but only need one) It will run about $280.00.

·
Registered
844 Posts
That is obviously a Victory driver's back rest. Any details like part #, issues in mounting it on the M109 driver's seat. Looks pretty good. How do you like it??

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
tomph1 said:
  Â

That is obviously a Victory driver's back rest. Any details like part #, issues in mounting it on the M109 driver's seat. Looks pretty good. How do you like it??
Do a search under emvanderpol. There is a separate thread regarding this issue.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts