M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone make a high performance piston or stroker kit for our bikes? I know James Mccoy use to have piston kit before he went out of business.

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Does anyone make a high performance piston or stroker kit for our bikes? I know James Mccoy use to have piston kit before he went out of business.
you don't need either to make this bike faster, those will probably do more damage than good.

2 into 1, air kit, PCIII and NoS would be more than you'll need and cheaper.
Any more power than that the rear end and trans will fall apart anyway

·
Registered
595 Posts
To answer your question.....I don't believe anyone except McCoy has produced stroker/piston kits for the 109.

If you have several thousand dollars burning a hole in your pocket then you may want to consider Nitrous like BlkM109r said.....or better yet mount a turbo charger!! It may require some fabrication but there are several members on here who have done it and could help get you pointed in the right direction!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The only reason I asking is because I have to undercut my gears... The heads and the jugs have to be removed to split the cases so I thought I would do some upgrades.

To answer your question.....I don't believe anyone except McCoy has produced stroker/piston kits for the 109.

If you have several thousand dollars burning a hole in your pocket then you may want to consider Nitrous like BlkM109r said.....or better yet mount a turbo charger!! It may require some fabrication but there are several members on here who have done it and could help get you pointed in the right direction!!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
The only reason I asking is because I have to undercut my gears... The heads and the jugs have to be removed to split the cases so I thought I would do some upgrades.
Only the rear head and jug has to be removed to do tranny work. Front has no need to be touched. Also, if it were not for one individual case bolt, the rear would not need to be removed either. Just a thought!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
This is the 2nd post this week, isnt it :dontknow:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts