M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed HID lighting, WOW I CAN SEE!! My local parts guy got me down to 71 dollars for the kit, not an awesome deal but well worth it. Looks awesome and I can see the whole road, and fields.

The low beam is the regular H4 bulb and the high beam is the HID 6k lighting, nice to know if the HID ever fails I will have the regular lighting, only problem is that the factory light seems so useless after driving with the HID.. :bigthumbsup:

Just wanted to share

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
Sounds like the A&R kit 1 HID. It is $70 to you shipped.

Here is a link to an install thread. CLICK HERE

It is a GREAT mod. Now you just need to add the Stebel.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes I want the horn!!!

You said the High beam was not that great, this thing is stupid bright, and the low is like factory, but this is really bright, the kit looks pretty similar, just slight diff's, I would have to look at the box and Im too lazy to but it was some company called like yana shiki, oh well 2 year warranty and my parts guy says he has sold many with few problems, usually just a bad ballast in the beginning from shipping if anything.

I also have to get my ram mount installed and the boogie boards ordered....and mostly the bones installled and debeavered!!

How will I find the time!! LOL

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
yes I want the horn!!!

You said the High beam was not that great, this thing is stupid bright, and the low is like factory, but this is really bright, the kit looks pretty similar, just slight diff's, I would have to look at the box and Im too lazy to but it was some company called like yana shiki, oh well 2 year warranty and my parts guy says he has sold many with few problems, usually just a bad ballast in the beginning from shipping if anything.

I also have to get my ram mount installed and the boogie boards ordered....and mostly the bones installled and debeavered!!

How will I find the time!! LOL
I have heard that the horn with my Harness fits in the headlight bucket.

Here is a thread that I started about different HID bulbs. CLICK HERE

1 - 4 of 4 Posts