M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here, I have a 2005 Hayabusa as of today but it will gone this weekend (sold)
The M109R really caught my eye. But I have a few questions..
How is the headlight for night driving?
Does the bike overheat any in city traffic?
thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Actually I'm not impressed with the low beams at night so I always ride with the highs on. I figure so what if I blind people all the time, at least they know I'm there!!!
The high beams are so so...

·
Registered
898 Posts
Think it was Lamonster that swapped his light out...there is a pic here somewhere to brighten things up if you feel the need...

khrome

·
Registered
543 Posts
The light need improvment,look like weak signal to me.Lamont put a PIAA,and it brighten it up.As for the heat don't stop long enough to for temp to rise. :D You will love it dude,and good luck :p

·
Radio Active Member
27,671 Posts
I have not ridden at night yet either. But the overheating, should not be an issue. That's why you have a radiator and a fan. Congratulations and drive safe. :doorag: :bigthumbsup: :clap2:

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
just got mine yesterday tuesday 06/06/06! and both days it has been hot as hell here in Dallas TX! no overheating to report and fan only came on once I bogged down in traffic. started taking the bike apart yesterday to see where everything was at. man you gotta pull some plastic to get to the overflow tank for the cooling system. I need to order a service manual.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
hello and hope you enjoy the bike i do alot of night riding and i dont seem to have any problems but that is me

·
Registered
132 Posts
I too ride with the bright on 24/7. I was in stop n go for an hour yesterday in 95 degree florida heat and no heat issues, just the fan purrin away.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts