M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saying hi I have been reading your threads and learning about this awesome bike I want one and will be working on it in the near future I am riding a Honda Sabre at the moment but after seeing the M109R at the local bike shop I just have to get me one they havent been here long at all only 55 in Australia so far I see there are a few problems with them but what doesnt have that hey all these HD guys down here think they are riding a tough bike well they need to go to the Suzuki show room and see real value for money!
anyway this looks like a great forum and hope to be showing off a new M109R soon hey I have been making parts for Sabres for about 3 years now and look forward to customizing this Ride! you can check out some of my work at www.blueyscustomalloys.com
ride safe all
Bluey

G

·
Welcome to the site. I too hope you will be getting a 109 soon. I want some of those knuckles levers for my bike! Do you ever ship to us?

·
Registered
256 Posts
hello n welcome

yeah, the 109 is a great bike, as far as problems...i hadnt had any that i can think of..

it is a blast to ride, handles really good for such a large bike too...and the power is more than plenty to satisfy this Adrenalin junky.... ;)

tc

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
toneout said:
Welcome to the site. I too hope you will be getting a 109 soon. I want some of those knuckles levers for my bike! Do you ever ship to us?
Yeah I am all ready thinking about what goodies I can make for the M109R and yes levers will be on the list and yes I do ship to the USA . 95% of my parts are sold and shipped to the states
Wife says when I sell the sabre I can get a new bike I will stay in touch
thanks for the welcome

G

·
Bluey said:
Wife says when I sell the sabre I can get a new bike I will stay in touch
We are real men here in the US. We never ask for permission to do anything. My wife says I need to get off of the computer now. LOL.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
We are real men here in the US. We never ask for permission to do anything. My wife says I need to get off of the computer now. LOL.
Your right, I run everything at my house.

I run the vacuum cleaner, the washer and dryer and the dishwasher. :joke:

Welcome, sweet looking bike you got there. :doorag:

·
Registered
295 Posts
G'day Bluey
Welcome to the board. Took my bike for a ride today afer all the rain we'vw been having. Had my wife on the back with my reupholstered pillion seat and sissy bar from Metcruze. Ripped it straight to 140 kms/hr (85) from each stop light ( out in Caversham. local wine/vineyard district) with the missus on the back and no nail marks in my Kidneys. You gotta get one of these. She actually enjoyed the experience.
I'm so rapt with this bike the local stealer gets all his prospects to call me & give me the third degree. I should start charging commissions.
Any local customiser will get our attention from over here. Glad to have you aboard.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
I think maybe you need to get a new keyboard for your computer. The comma and period keys don't seem to work! LOL! :p
Just messing with you mate, can't wait to see what you come up with for the M109R! Get one, soooooon! :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you all for the kind welcome I will contiune to read about this bike until the urge gets to much
ride safe all
Bluey

·
Registered
422 Posts
Gumnut said:
Hey Chris - you tryin to tell me you want images. Come an see the real thing bro.
Nah mate, just having trouble loading pics.
Looks OK then next time I view there is a bad link.
Fixed now hopefully

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It is getting closer  :D I make bike parts through the week and I am a weekend manager at Repco my wife said if I work one more day at repco I can get the bike and that is even before I sell my Sabre hheheheheh :eek:

G

·
Bluey said:
It is getting closer :D I make bike parts through the week and I am a weekend manager at Repco my wife said if I work one more day at repco I can get the bike and that is even before I sell my Sabre hheheheheh :eek:
Hi Bluey... nice to see you here... I am sabretooth from the now defunct sabre group forum... I see you have your own area on the sabrehood forum... I spend most of my time here now... Welcome!!! :bigthumbsup:

Guys, blueys parts are top notch.. I look forward to see what you come up with for the 109... :read: :read:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts