M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Chris, and I live in West Lafayette, IN. Pround owner of a new, leftover 2009 M109 is brilliant Silver. Debadged the pup, and going through the sucky break in, but you gotta do it! Just wanted to say hi, will be on a lot discussing this machine. I can say it gets attention everywhere I go!

Later,
Chris

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
:congrats::welcome:

There is a great deal of good information and great people here.

Be sure to contribute what you can, even if that is just appreciation for the info, or pictures, ride stories or whatever.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
not another silver!:joke:.:congrats:and welcome to more info than any dealer would have. hang around, there s lots to learn!

·
Registered
940 Posts
Welcome to the site and :congrats: on your new ride. Break her in gently for 600 to 900 mi. then get a neck brace and some friction gloves and hang on tight. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
185 Posts
:congrats: and :welcome:

·
Registered
342 Posts
:congrats: the more miles the better it shifts and the smoother it runs. by 1500 miles the bike come into its own. great board and a wealth of info.:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
461 Posts
Hello and :welcome:. Look at Hink's sig line to see the FAQ's and in Rynosback's for some interesting mods and such. :congrats:!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Hey congrats and welcome to the forum & group of suuuupreme riding machines. :))
Ohhh... you bought the slower one.... AH that's ok. It's a sweet ride nonetheless.....
Look forward to seeing some pics.

Ride safe, shiny side up.
Paul

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
:welcome:to the forum Chris. :congrats:eek:n the purchase of your 9, you will never regret it. Let the mods begin (they are EXTREMELY addictive):drool:
RIDE SAFE...STAY UP:bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts