M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am from Basque Country, Spain.
Sorry, but I don't speak english well. But I will try it.
I had a Boulevard C90 (in Europe is Intruder C1500) and now I have a Boulevar M109R (Intruder M1800R).
This forum is very interesting for my and for my friends that they have M109R too.
I hope learn about our bike with us.
Thanks, see you.

·
Registered
411 Posts
:welcome: to the M109 board from Germany. I love Mallorca (no not ballerman) I am from Florida but have lived in Germany for over 25 years now and when I retire I could imagine living somewhere around Palma. :bigthumbsup:Of course I can imagine the island is somewhat different as the main land. ;)

·
Registered
172 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

·
Registered
132 Posts
:welcome: :a18: :welcome:

Glad to have you part of the forum!!
It's good to know that this wonderful bike is going GLOBAL

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mad Dog said:
:welcome: to the M109 board from Germany. I love Mallorca (no not ballerman) I am from Florida but have lived in Germany for over 25 years now and when I retire I could imagine living somewhere around Palma. :bigthumbsup:Of course I can imagine the island is somewhat different as the main land. ;)
Thanks. I imagine that the weather in Florida is same to weather in Palma, hot. But i am from Bilbao at north of EUSKADI(Basque Country)

Palma is better than Bilbao for ride, but it is a island. ;)
Palma is a good place for retire. :bigthumbsup:

Sorry, my english is very poor. :dontknow:

I am waiting the engine guard, tank bra and backrest for my bike. I did the order to dealer of Florida, because in Spain there isn't still. I can only wait :dontknow:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Welcome to the forum, it is great to have a world wide following, this bike is bringing a lot of people together. :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Saludos desde Sevilla, llevo tiempo en el foro y a pesar de que mi ingles es lamentable, aprendo trucos y ves muchas cosas interesantes, me importaron la moto desde pontevedra, le llevo hechos mas de 5000 kms. y no puedo esperar a montarla cada dia. Ya creo que la está vendiendo Suzuki oficial pero no he visto ninguna otra.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Very cool to have Spain aboard. :welcome:

I'll take a bottle of Vega Sicilia Unico ........ please! Love those Spanish wines.

Jazzman

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you very much. This is an international forum :bigthumbsup:

OMEGA said:
You guys Moto GP fans?
Spanish Superbike series?
I like all motorcycles, but i love custom bikes.

jazzman said:
Very cool to have Spain aboard. :welcome:

I'll take a bottle of Vega Sicilia Unico ........ please! Love those Spanish wines.

Jazzman
You know about wines. ;) But spanish wines, Rioja wine is the better. :D

Y por cierto me alegro mucho de ver a un compatriota por aqui. pues yo, Pepe la he encargado en Suzuka, son catalanes. Y espero recibirla la proxima semana. Y lo dicho que me alegro mucho.

Muchas gracias a todos, por la acogida.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
jazzman said:
Very cool to have Spain aboard. :welcome:

Jazzman
A suggestion, Gran Reserva 904 1995 de Rioja Alta

G

·
My two favorite countries are Ireland and Spain. 10 years ago I spent two weeks in Spain and a day at Freixenet in the Catalonia region. A great place to drink the day away.

My daughters each did a summer in Spain as part of their college and they lived with Spanish families. It was the greatest thing they did.

Congrats on the M109.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts