Registered
3,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before Ya'll start...I've heard ALL the jokes about large numberplates :clap2:

3 weeks, 1000miles and countin...Yeehaaa

·
Registered
288 Posts
Nice ride. Don't worry about people that make fun of big plates. They are just jealous because yours is bigger then theirs..... :D

·
Registered
476 Posts
Welcome aboard, you bike looks great and I am sure you have some fantastic scenery there to ride through. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
3 weeks 1000 miles.... I broke 1000 in < a week... Of course its now parked for the next month but hey.. work comes first to pay for the kewl toys right!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hejsan,,, :welcome: :bigthumbsup:

Oh ,yes the big plates,,won't joke about it,,I'm a Swede living in the US, I know, I know.

·
Registered
292 Posts
that bike looks exactly like mine except for that BIG PLA...... :joke:
right on :welcome:
is that an american flag on your jacket? :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
185 Posts
:welcome: Great picture bro . . but why is there a sign covering your pla . . :joke: :joke: :eek:

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
FOURNINES said:
is that an american flag on your jacket? :bigthumbsup:
Yup it is, for the last two years I've made a trip to NC to ride with the
MIG gang....gotta luv the Dragon :D

·
Registered
203 Posts
Kev said:
Before Ya'll start...I've heard ALL the jokes about large numberplates :clap2:

3 weeks, 1000miles and countin...Yeehaaa

You're wearing chaps in that picture, and you are worried about people making jokes about the LARGE plate. :D :cop: :clap2: :a20:

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
FOURNINES said:
The dragon?  in north carolina?..... :bigthumbsup:
Yup, that be it or at least the tail of the Dragon :D

Actually the white patch on the top right of my vest is the Dragon patch :doorag:

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
rammer1 said:
You're wearing chaps in that picture, and you are worried about people making jokes about the LARGE plate. :D :cop: :clap2: :a20:
Hey dude...nuthin wrong with chaps, gives ya leg protection and keeps da boys cool :D :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Welcome Kev. I am an Floridian living in Germany. Hey I have lived here so long that instead of saying who cares I say macht nichts Our Licence plates here in Germany are no different then ya´lls except the color of course ;) The only motorcycles that get really small plates like in the states are the Harleys. 1000 miles in three weeks :bigthumbsup:I mean 1 week would have been better but hey we all have to work sometime Stick around as there are alot of cool but crazies here :D and some really great information.

·
Registered
360 Posts
the shade from the plate will keep the back tire cool . maybe it will wear slower .

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Mad Dog said:
Welcome Kev. I am an Floridian living in Germany. Hey I have lived here so long that instead of saying who cares I say macht nichts Our Licence plates here in Germany are no different then ya´lls except the color of course ;) The only motorcycles that get really small plates like in the states are the Harleys. 1000 miles in three weeks :bigthumbsup:I mean 1 week would have been better but hey we all have to work sometime Stick around as there are alot of cool but crazies here :D and some really great information.
Hi'ya man....actually I'm an ex-pat like yer self, I'm English but have lived in Denmark since 1971.

Why ya ask...hell have ya seen all the blonde chicks that live in Scandinavia ::)....
I might wear chaps but I don't live in no village :a20:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts