M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself. I go by the handle MOSA and have been reading this site a little while now... LeMont told me about the 109 he got, I heard the new pipes he installed.. now interested myself in maybe owning one of these beasts...

History: Bought a new 1997 Honda Valkyrie Tourer in 97... back when there were no parts for IT either, too new... was active in Valk orgs of all sorts, ended up with GWRRA, VOA, VRCC and then Big Bike Riders memberships ...lastly.... did all sorts of mods to the bike, pretty much GAVE Hal all my money for all sorts of goodies and mods... ended up not enuf power, so added a LeMonster blower, then tore it down and put in the Super-Mario overdrive gearset in the tranny, then again put in forged pistons in it and upgraded the valve springs/grindings..... man that thing FLEW.. but STILL wasnt enuf... then, LeMont threw me his keys to his Boss Hoss one day when we were putting my valk back together... well, I ended up HAVING to have a Boss of my own... now.... sheet... he got a 109.. I know his taste is like mine in riding and styles, so... here I am.... Currently 'between' bikes at the moment and its driving me crazy!!!! I sold the BH to a guy coming back from Iraq and regret that decision....

Looking forward to interacting with you guys.. seems like a great group so far....

Mosa

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: Just ask if you have any questions!!  :welcome: :welcome:

:confused: On second thought, search if you have any questions.......if you can't find it already posted then ask away!! ;)

G

·
I don't know how this bike compares to either of your previous bikes but it sure is alot of fun. It certainly has enough power to get you in trouble quick. I am sure both of your previous bikes were much faster in their final iterations but this is only $13,000. Good luck in your decision.

G

·
Mosa,

I am leaving my 109 in Richmond, VA for the next week. In fact if you want it to ride all you have to do is pick it up there and I will pick it up in Charlotte in a week or two.

I was gonna ride it to the Hoot but I may not have the time and might fly instead.

Its yours if you want it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts