M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
( i hope i´am right here )

Let me introduce myself,
my name is Heiko and i´am from Germany. Sorry for my bad english but for the most i write, i must use a dictionary. :redfaced:
In germany doesn't exist any parts for my M 1800 R yet. But when i see this great pictures here i will be very jealous.
A lot of this wunderfull modifications of you will be in germany hardly possible.

but i´am sure that many pictures and construction manual here will bring me some good ideas.

See u soon..........

pride and power !

·
Registered
253 Posts
Welcome aboard mate from one side of the world to the Other I am from Brisbane Australia and am also in the same boat as you with no parts avaliable .. Enjoy your ride :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Shogun said:
@ Xhiler8r

it´s good to know that i´am not the only one with so a silly problem ::)
You speak better english than Fritz!!!!! And he's an American, I think?? That's a guy that made some posts here a while back. Glad you're on board!!! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hi and welcome,, :bigthumbsup:

I'm Swedish (though imported to USA 10 years ago by an US woman :D :bigthumbsup: :D ).

I can relate with the parts,,was the same problem in Sweden when I had my bikes there, loooong wait for new parts.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hi Shogun, I live in Nürnberg. I am an American but have been living over here since 1981. Welcome to the board. There are lots of cool people here and a bunch of good information.

firecat said:
Germany wow, is this a popular bike out there?
Yes young lady the M109 or the M1800 Intruder as it is called here is very popular. Suzuki Germany delieverd only 800 bikes in 2006 and they were sold out really quick :bigthumbsup: Thank God I am friends with the dealer here in Nürnberg :bigthumbsup: There were(are) boo-coo people pi$$ed because they thought they could wait a little while and then get one. Snooze you lose :bigthumbsup: Maybe they will wake up and deliever more models in 2007.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Posted by: firecat
Germany wow, is this a popular bike out there?
Suzuki is very popular in Germany but the M 1800 R .....hmmm... hard to say, the Bike is to new. But i hope it will be. Popular = many costum parts !!!

Posted by: sledzep01
guten Tag! Vie getz?
Guten Tag ! Wie geht´s ? ;)

Posted by: Mad Dog
Hi Shogun, I live in Nürnberg.
Then u r the first one in germany i know whith a 1800 Intruder ! sometime we must ride together :doorag:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts