M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys I am a newbie to this site and it is great to see a site for this type of bike at the moment I am riding an 02 custom Busa and looking at selling this and buying the M109R

I live in Brisbane Australia and cant wait to take one for a ride soon so any info you could give me on after market goodies for the beast would be appreciated as I dont like being the same as the next guy as you will see in my pic I will post of the Busa also any info on what the ride is like as I was very happy with the Kawasaki Mean Streak before this bike came out

·
Registered
326 Posts
Right now the aftermarket items are pretty limited because of the bikes very recent releae but I suspect that there will be quite a few in the next 6 months.

·
Registered
422 Posts
ridehard said:
I second that , if you like a mean streak, this bike will blow you away
I third that.
I'm in Perth and moved up from a modified 1600 Mean Streak.
The power of this thing by comparison will blow you away.
Aftermarket parts from Suzuki are a couple of months away.
I've already had Metcruze modify my passenger seat and it works well (see sissybar threads for pics)
Cheers
Chris

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The big problem i am having here is that no Suzuki dealer has one in stock to take for a test ride yet so I have no idea on what it rides like I guess I wll keep playing the waiting game for now

·
Registered
411 Posts
toneout said:
Welcome to the board. All it took for me was a test ride and I was hooked.
I think that basiclly happened to all of us. test ride= hooked :D

·
Registered
961 Posts
Same here, saw it read the reveiws on the site and jumped in!!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Yea I bought mine the day after it was on the showroom floor without a test drive. Good thing too because Suzuki's production has switched to quads now and these things are getting hard to come by.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.