M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say Hi to All.. And thanks Lamont for a Great site..I've been on here now for about a month just watching and listening to eveyone..And I gotta say that it has been very informative... Thx to All..

·
Registered
642 Posts
I'm waiting for an LE also she should be here Mar 07 and the anticipation is almost as good as the nine is itself.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I too am waiting on an LE 8)

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
booda said:
I'm waiting for an LE also she should be here Mar 07 and the anticipation is almost as good as the nine is itself.
I here Ya Man I can't Wait ..Feel like a kid waiting on Christmas.. :hot: :2excited:It 's gonna be Great..I haven't had a streetbike in 22 yrs. Last Bike I owned was a 84 FJ1100 Yamaha.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I Am Just Waiting for good weather So I can Stop Working on this darn Thing and see how she runs!!! I have a few guys waiting to race her! I hope it will beat a VTX and maybe a warrior or two! the first I think i can Do But Not shure about the warriors.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
:welcome:

Why don't you guys that are waiting on a LE just buy one of these used 109's for about 10K and have a painter make you an LE, the stock paint is not that great on these bikes anyway and mine stcratched really easy. ::)
You can buy a clear tail light now so that's not an issue. I would say you would be money ahead. :doorag:
I just couldn't wait that long if it was me. :eek:

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
BlkM109r said:
yep it's an easy paintjob to pull off and there's nothing really "special or limited" about the bike
Sure there is, it will "limit" your riding time if you wait for one. ;)

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Lamonster said:
I can't help but notice Suzuki didn't do a very good job lining up the stripe from the cowl to the tail section on the right. You could definitely get a much better looking paint job professionally.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Medic1210 said:
I can't help but notice Suzuki didn't do a very good job lining up the stripe from the cowl to the tail section on the right. You could definitely get a much better looking paint job professionally.
I'll bet it would just take a little tweak to line it back up.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Lamonster said:
:welcome:

Why don't you guys that are waiting on a LE just buy one of these used 109's for about 10K and have a painter make you an LE, the stock paint is not that great on these bikes anyway and mine stcratched really easy. ::)
You can buy a clear tail light now so that's not an issue. I would say you would be money ahead. :doorag:
I just couldn't wait that long if it was me. :eek:
Well Guy's the only thing I can say is that I haven't had a bike in 22 yrs :( And I realize that painting a used one is not a problem but it all boils down to it's still a used one..Besides it's to cold to ride here right now anyway..All I know is can't wait.. And look forward to riding with some of you in the near future.. Thanks again for doing such a good job on this site and to all members for there input. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts