M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No, my man doesn't wear that t-shirt. I, however have on that says PIT _____ (same word you referred to) on the front, and PIT PRINCESS on the back that I wear to track days. BTW...I'm the Susan that gave thxwiff his silver M109R as a surprise for no reason other than I thought it was an awesome bike, and a great value. (oh, yeah, and cuz I kinda like the man too)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Ryan - I think we need to make a road trip down the Chesapeake to visit these fine folks.

And Susan - if you don't mind, maybe we could follow you around for a day and document your routine and then bring it back and show our wife's how they are supposed to behave :eek:

My wife wants nothing to do with the bike at all but did acknowledge that it's a looker. So, I just ride around with my racing cowl on with a big grin on my face everytime I crack the throttle wide open.

But seriously, are you and thxwiff coming up for Rolling Thunder? I am going to ride in with the Ft. Washington crew along with Ryan and a few other M109R's on here who expressed some interest.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thx for the props, but you might be disappointed if you followed me around. I'm just a wife who thinks she should learn about what he loves and share it with him. Enough about that...I'm clueless about Rolling Thunder. Where and when?

·
Registered
291 Posts
There is a discussion on this board about Rolling Thunder which can be found at this link: http://www.m109riders.com/forum/index.php?topic=112.0

I think the ride is on Sunday, May 28th and the location we are meeting at is Ft. Washington, MD but I still need to get exact address from Ryan if it's not the park/fort itself. Ft. Washington is about 4-5 miles south of the beltway along the Potomac River. I think you get off of the beltway at IndianHead Hwy (210?)and just head south for the most part. I had friends that lived there so I spent many summers romping around those parts but i'm sure I won't recognize the place these days.

I'm not sure about the time but it's probably going to be in the mid-to-late morning I would guess. All details will be posted when available if they haven't already and maybe I just missed them.

I hadn't really thought about it but I could have a bbq back at my house afterwards (20mi South of DC) but most of the people will be coming from MD so it will be a bit out of their way.
I will have to check with the wife for clearance on that idea and will discuss it with Ryan.

-Tim

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
bkseatrider said:
No, my man doesn't wear that t-shirt. I, however have on that says PIT _____ (same word you referred to) on the front, and PIT PRINCESS on the back that I wear to track days. BTW...I'm the Susan that gave thxwiff his silver M109R as a surprise for no reason other than I thought it was an awesome bike, and a great value. (oh, yeah, and cuz I kinda like the man too)
:a18: :a20: I think that is great and can't wait to meet you at Rolling Thunder. Ride safe, oops, I mean hang on tight!  :bigthumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts