M109 Rider Forums banner

hey lamont what's up with the member ratings ?

1690 Views 24 Replies 22 Participants Last post by  DevilishEyes109
hey lamont how does the member rating work whats up with the newbie,Jr and fullmember is this rated by when someone joined ?
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Assuming it works like other boards, it's automated and based on your number of posts. Newbie until 50 (or xx), then you graduate to Jr. until 200 (or xx) posts, then next level and so on...

J
jcopley said:
Assuming it works like other boards, it's automated and based on your number of posts. Newbie until 50 (or xx), then you graduate to Jr. until 200 (or xx) posts, then next level and so on...

J
Yep, it's based on number of post.
man it will be hard for me to ever be a full member. I rarely spout offf mindless blather in silly posts
errr wait i think i just did. ::)
bolinrj said:
man it will be hard for me to ever be a full member. I rarely spout offf mindless blather in silly posts
 errr wait i think i just did.  ::)
By Jove I think you've got it...
:bigthumbsup:

LOL !!!

:hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :clap2:
G
I don't post that often, but, some are REAL long.....should I get more credix?
Foot can not be insert into mouth when it is closed!
Who cares? I mean, just enjoy the site. Learn from other's posts, and contribute when you feel you have something worthwhile to offer. :bigthumbsup:
:pop: :pop: :pop:

So is this the kind of worthless post that will bump up my member rating?
Just kidding. I'm actually a bit embarrassed by the number of posts I have made here, especially since I'm still about 1.5 weeks away from getting my 109. (Just got to wait for that guy from California to fly in to close on my house!)
See less See more
Pr0wl3r-X said:
:bigthumbsup:Â

LOL !!!

:hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :clap2:
u r funny
Trogdor said:
By Jove I think you've got it...
oops
wrong post
hey
were on in the same....gear :redfaced:
Yes, we have a wonderful site & bike. Two of the best so to speak or 2 for 2 which is a good batting average. :p :bigthumbsup: :doorag:
looks like a good chance to get another post under my name ::)
. . . before this thread is deleted ! ! ! ;)
frankie a. said:
. . . before this thread is deleted ! ! !  ;)
:doorag:
G
chevyguy_72 said:
:dontknow:
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.