M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey lamont how does the member rating work whats up with the newbie,Jr and fullmember is this rated by when someone joined ?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Assuming it works like other boards, it's automated and based on your number of posts. Newbie until 50 (or xx), then you graduate to Jr. until 200 (or xx) posts, then next level and so on...

J

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
jcopley said:
Assuming it works like other boards, it's automated and based on your number of posts. Newbie until 50 (or xx), then you graduate to Jr. until 200 (or xx) posts, then next level and so on...

J
Yep, it's based on number of post.

·
Registered
128 Posts
man it will be hard for me to ever be a full member. I rarely spout offf mindless blather in silly posts
errr wait i think i just did. ::)

·
Registered
414 Posts
bolinrj said:
man it will be hard for me to ever be a full member. I rarely spout offf mindless blather in silly posts
 errr wait i think i just did.  ::)
By Jove I think you've got it...

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Who cares? I mean, just enjoy the site. Learn from other's posts, and contribute when you feel you have something worthwhile to offer. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
686 Posts
:pop: :pop: :pop:

So is this the kind of worthless post that will bump up my member rating?
Just kidding. I'm actually a bit embarrassed by the number of posts I have made here, especially since I'm still about 1.5 weeks away from getting my 109. (Just got to wait for that guy from California to fly in to close on my house!)

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Yes, we have a wonderful site & bike. Two of the best so to speak or 2 for 2 which is a good batting average. :p :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts