M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i merged into a lane that another car was merging into....at around 50-55!! I DID NOT...have my helmet on,which 99% of the time i do....and i had my leather coat on,which during this time of the year...99% of the time i dont have on!! The Leather coat took ALOT of abuse and did its job absolutely incredibly!!! I slid about 150-200 feet on pavement...and I'm lucky...this time. I recommend wearing leather and helmets...cuz my head mo-freaking hurts!! I'm going to look for new exhaust and a couple other things....depending on how Progressive treats me!!!

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
i merged into a lane that another car was merging into....at around 50-55!! I DID NOT...have my helmet on,which 99% of the time i do....and i had my leather coat on,which during this time of the year...99% of the time i dont have on!! The Leather coat took ALOT of abuse and did its job absolutely incredibly!!! I slid about 150-200 feet on pavement...and I'm lucky...this time. I recommend wearing leather and helmets...cuz my head mo-freaking hurts!! I'm going to look for new exhaust and a couple other things....depending on how Progressive treats me!!!
wow good to hear from you hate that it is like this though, glad you are ok and on the mend i don`y have much for parts anymore but take care bro

·
Registered
2,057 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
glad you're alright:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
408 Posts
soon, my parts will come in and i'll have both mirors(no scratches), the rear flasher/licence plate assembly (left flasher slightly damaged), master cylinder cover(no scratches), engine cover on left side (the one that's not chromed and looks ugly, no scratches) both lever (front brake/clutch, no scratches), both driver pegs (no scrathes) and the original rad grill (no scratches).

when i get my new parts in, and the dealer is finished instaling them, i'll take the old parts and let you know what i have for sale! the parts are ordered, just waiting for them to come in wich should be in the midle of next week and the bike goes in july 3rd for the install.

as for the muffler, not sure what i will have left, i'm putting roadhouse 50/50 slip-ons so defenetly the rear assembly of the original muffler with baffles (no mods but it has very small little scrathes near the tip). i'll take some pics of all the parts i will have for sale and post them here!

....OH, and i am also glad your'e o.k.! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
408 Posts
dang, i forgot, i'm also gonna have the original kickstand wich is in good shape, there might be more, just can't remember what, i'm workin' crazy hours and i've spent nearly $4,000.00 in parts!!!!!!!!:yikes::yikes::yikes:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Glad you survived. Good luck getting it all back together.

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
I have my stock pipes just gathering dust if you need them Ted. Just need to figure out how to ship them though

1 - 14 of 14 Posts