M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any word on the turnaround time for delivery on the 280 wheel kit once an order is placed ?
 

·
M109Riders Founder
Joined
·
8,014 Posts
sixshooter said:
any word on the turnaround time for delivery on the 280 wheel kit once an order is placed ?
Soon as I know, you'll know. Right now they are working on the hubs. I'm hoping I'll have my set by the end of July so I can have them for the Sturgis trip. :doorag:
 

·
M109Riders Founder
Joined
·
8,014 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
hey Lamont have you used this airride setup before,and if so does it still work like a shock or does it cause the bike to bounce :doorag:
That's what's nice about this setup, it takes all the bounce out because you can put air on both sides of the ram. It took all the Honda hop out of my VTX. :bigthumbsup:
 
G

·
What's up with a raked triple tree? I haven't seen anything about that. That is something I am considering if we don't have to lengthen the forks.
 

·
M109Riders Founder
Joined
·
8,014 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
Way cool, thanks, and that's my next mod.also put in a question with 'em about a raked tripple tree set but haven't got an answer from big joe yet
I guess they are working on them but you will need to lengthen the folks. Not sure if that is going to be the right look for this bike. ::)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,579 Posts
Hey Lamont.... I haven't checked up on the air ride post, but since it was mentioned here, have you got everything working right on the 109? If so, how a bout a video of it raising and lowering and also maybe one of you riding it lowered. That would be bitchin'. Also, have you guys figured out a price for it yet?
 

·
M109Riders Founder
Joined
·
8,014 Posts
Medic1210 said:
Hey Lamont.... I haven't checked up on the air ride post, but since it was mentioned here, have you got everything working right on the 109? If so, how a bout a video of it raising and lowering and also maybe one of you riding it lowered. That would be bitchin'. Also, have you guys figured out a price for it yet?
Still waiting on one piece to finish the job, hope it shows today. ::)
 
G

·
Lamonster said:
I guess they are working on them but you will need to lengthen the folks. Not sure if that is going to be the right look for this bike. ::)
I agree with the comment about the look. I don't want it to stick too far out there, I was hoping more for a subtle change, one that will lengthen the WB a little but to the greater extent lower the front end. I know I could just use different plugs in the fork tubes to compress the springs a little more but sometimes when I see the M's profile, it looks like I used a wheel stop one too many times for that smokey burnout. Too each his own. That what makes the whole thing so much fun.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top