M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Got some pics. to share with you. Its a small fender bender the first ride out in Baytown, TX. and Friday the 13th to boot. Cole99 Has the pics. He will post them. $1350 in damage. On another note, Hope to see all of you on the upcoming ride in October.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Galen the fact you got rearended and did not drop the bike still amazes me brother. Getting hit in the Baytown area cus a jackass was on the phone......well the odds are good! But getting hit by someone with insurance....crap you should have went and got a lottery ticket! Just glad you didnt get hurt man!!!!!!

·
Registered
259 Posts
thats ironic a buddy of mine just got rearended two weeks age by the same make and color car over here on the north side of houston.....:verymad:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Really glad you're ok Galen. That could have been a very nasty hit. You do plan on making Kerrville, right? Sure don't want to miss the "gravy boat".

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im ok

Yea, I'm ok. The guy you asked about just happens to be a Dr. and works not even a block from where I got hit. The ins. comp. called me today. So we are on a wait and see thing now. David, tell Neala that her boat will arrive in one peace. Going to truck over rather than ride this time. LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts