M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Your day is almost here...I certainly hope you guys have a SAFE and happy trip to Sturgis...please keep us upto date and shoot some cool pics of your adventure !

Hurry back you got work to do !

ps....don't let these guys :cop: have to hamper the fun !

·
Registered
450 Posts
Ride it like you stole it!!!!! but be safe doing it :eek: good luck have fun :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
your timing is good out there.All the vendors are there already(by the time you get there)and the traffic is much better.We always go the week before the opening week for just that reason.THIS year however,we have to go to Ma-In-Laws for her 70th B-Day down in Central MO.So we'll stop and see her,then cruise on down to Eureka Springs for a couple days!! Have fun,ride safe....wear sun-screen!

G

·
Unfortunately I have to ride the bike up to his house next weekend as he is taking three bikes to Arizona and we are leaving from there. That means he will have my bike without adult supervision for one solid week. LOL.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
Unfortunately I have to ride the bike up to his house next weekend as he is taking three bikes to Arizona and we are leaving from there. That means he will have my bike without adult supervision for one solid week. LOL.
That's not true, my wife is back home now. ::)

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That be classic...Lamont shooting another clip...entitled "Weekend at Lamonts pt II" he may even add some special effects....with flames coming out of the exhaust pipes...sparks shooting out of the handlebars. :D

Then we'd get a close up of that brand new Metz getting shred to pieces...with tons of smoke emmiting from the underneath that fat 260 .

And he'd have to dub in a devilish snicker to add gas to the fire....and really get Hal going !

Good stuff ! Get 'r done.... :D

G

·
I do have my take off tires available to the highest bidder. Only 3,800 odometer miles but probably a few more on the rear. LOL.

G

·
have a safe trip Go Fast... Go Safe.... Go Straight you are going to my favoriet place in the US tattooed many a fine look'n biker women there

1 - 20 of 22 Posts